8

"Does this look okay?" I question, turning to Julia whose currently lying on my bed, watching me stress over what to wear. 

      I chose some high wasted shorts that had a light brown belt, and one of my favorite tops. It was an all black crop top, and the end of the sleeves and at the end of the short was bordered with white, and it hung off my shoulders, exposing my collarbones and shoulders. I put on a pair of black sandals to complete the outfit. 

    I twirl for her, so she can get a look from all sides. I stop when i'm facing her again. She just laid there, studying the outfit. I bit my lip nervously, rocking on my heels. She finally opened her mouth, breaking the silence.

   "I don't think it matters what you wear." She states. I look at her on confusion. Was I not looking decent in anything? "Harry will think you'll look beautiful in everything."

   I shake my head, holding back my smile by rolling my eyes and sighing. I wanted to look presentable, I didn't want to look like a bum like I do everyday. 

    "What are you talking about?" I ask, looking in the mirror, thinking I look good in this outfit. I turned back to Julia, lying down on the bed next to her. She adjusting herself, resting on her elbows. 

     "I'm saying." She began, smiling a bit. "He really likes you, I don't know if that's romantically or not, but Niall has been telling me that all he ever does is talk about you. I mean, we only hung out with them once, and he already can't stop talking about you, and now, he wants to go 'hangout' with you tonight."

     I thought about it. I couldn't help but let out a small smile. Was he really thinking about me that much? I know that whatever were feeling can't be romantic, we only just met, and barely know anything about each other. Maybe if we did, then this could be a romantic feeling. 

    "I've been talking about him alot too, mainly to your mother this morning." I state. I see Julia looking at me in shock. Probably because I talked about hoe I felt about Harry to her mother instead of her first. 

    "See." Julia said, nudging my shoulder. "I told you one of them would fall for you."

   I nudge her back, laughing. 

    "Yeah, whatever." I tease. "And you and Niall couldn't stop having eye sex."

    Julia's face was open wide, even her eyes. She opened her mouth ready to say something, but was cut off by the sound of my door opening. We turned our heads in sync towards the door, seeing my father walk in. 

   He smiled, looking at us. He always told me how glad he was that Julia and I had gotten along, and how close we were. I was too, I'd rather be close than be annoyed every day. 

   "Going somewhere?" He questioned, totally forgetting about what I told him earlier. I had told him how we met One Direction, then told him Harry asked to hangout tonight. 

   "I told you I was going out with Harry, remember?" I answer back. He hit his head jokingly, shaking his head. 

   "Oh, yeah. I totally forgot." He joked. He took a few steps forward, taking a seat on my chair at my desk. "You remember what I told you about celebrities right?"\

   I rolled my eyes, sighing. My father always told me to be careful with celebrities. That they actually don't care about you, they just use you so they can get more attention on media. That their love is fake, and they only use girls like us because we love them so much and we will do anything for them. 

    "Yes, dad." I say, a bit annoyed. "But I told you. Harry is different, he's not like every other celebrity. Besides, you know I hate labels dad, everyone is human and alike whether you know it or not."