27

I made my way outside, being greeted by a very attractive Harry leaning against his car. He was wearing those ridiculous bright yellow swim trunks he wore when we first me, I laughed to myself shaking my head. 

    He wrapped me up into a hug, then released me giving me a quick kiss on the temple. He grabbed the car door, and opened it, signaling for me to get in. I teasingly gave him a curtsy, and climbed into the car. Him doing the same after carefully shutting the door behind me. 

   The car ride was like all the other enjoyable ones. The music blasting, while both of sang along and laughed as we did so. This were the little things I loved most about spending time with Harry, and yet, all these little things were the ones I was going to miss the most. 

    I tried to get all the negativity out of my head, only let the positive through. Harry made plans for us to spend together, and as long as were together I only want to think positive and live in the moment. 

   We arrived at the beach about thirty minutes later, we would arrived earlier but we kept catching all the red lights. Sadly. The beach was a little packed, but we went to the very end of the beach. No one ever really goes towards the end, because every one likes the middle for some reason. 

    Once we had set everything out, Harry quickly fell to the ground, resting on his hands. I, on the other hand, wanted to get out of these clothes, and sunbath. I slowly slipped out of my shorts, then my shirt. I was taking my shirt off, I could feel Harry watching me. 

   I looked over at him, as he was basically drooling at the sight of me in bikini, like he hasn't seen me in one before. Besides it's not like it shows all of my stomach, it's high wasted. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, and waved them as well. 

   "Hey." I said, waving my hands once again. "Earth to Styles." He shook his head, finally snapping out of his trance. He looked up at my eyes and smiled. "You're staring like a creep, honey." I joked. He shakes his head, laughing. 

   "Sorry." He replies. "I can't help how attractive my girlfriend is in a bikini." I shake my head, rolling my eyes, taking a seat next to him and applying sunscreen. Harry got up, before removing his shirt. 

    While doing so, I couldn't help but stare as well. As he lifted his shirt, the more I saw. His torso, his hidden abs, then his chest. It all looked so good, and well worked on. Plus, the tattoos didn't help at all, it only made him more attractive then he already his. God, I wasn't a sucker for a lot of tattoos, but damn, did Harry make it look good. 

    "Well, well, well." Harry sings as he catches me staring at him. I clear my throat and look away from his body and up into his eyes. He had a cliche smirk on his face. "Look who's staring like a creep now, Honey." He mocked. 

    "Sorry." I copy his words, he used on me. "I can't help how attractive my boyfriend is when he's shirtless." He looked at me thinning his lips, and squinting his eyes. 

   He quickly tackled me on the ground, his body hover over mine. He put all his weight on one arm and the other cupped to my cheek. 

   "Are you making fun of me, babe?" He questioned. The nickname sending shivers down my spine. I shrugged. 

   "Maybe." I replied, biting my lip. He quickly brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, then kissed me gently. The kiss always having passion in it and meaning, something that I enjoyed about our kisses. "Alright." I said, slowly pulling him off of me. "Can you apply this sunscreen on my back?"

   Once we had both applied to the correct amount of sunscreen, Harry wanted to go in the water already. My heart began thumping. It's not that I don't go in the water, I just haven't gone out that far like he does. 

   I gulped but agreed to it anyway. When the water had reached my knees, I stopped walking out. Harry kept walking but soon realized I wasn't behind him, and turned around. He laughed at my fear. 

   "Come on Paislee." He said, not containing his laughter. "It's okay. I promise I'll keep you safe."I debated for a solid minute then thought ' Why the hell not?' Harry took my hand in his for reassurance. 

    The water was now at our shoulders and we stopped. It was silent, for a moment and I enjoyed it. Moments later there was something sharp touching my leg. I jumped, screaming, thinking this was it. This is the moment I die. 

   Harry on the other hand was laughing his ass off. I looked at him angrily knowing it was him who had pinched my leg. I hit him hard. 

   "What the hell Harry!" I yelled. "You scared the shit out of me!"

    He only laughed more, but then quite, and kissed me thinking that would make up for it. Luckily for him, it did. 

~~~

    After countless hours of him teasing me, and us sun bathing and talking, we lied down cuddled up next to each other watching the sunset. 

   I rested one hand on his bare chest, while one arm was around my body, and the other on top of my hand. It was quiet, the sun shimmering on top of the water, and the sound of the waves crashing in the distance. 

   It was moments like this I was dearly going to miss, and yearn for. It's going to eat me alive not being able to touch him, or look into his eyes for god knows how long. The next time I see him, he might not even be here depending on his touring schedule. 

   "I'm going to miss this." I say softly, as Harry draws circles on my hand. 

   "Me too." Harry said, truthfully, which shocked me. I didn't think that Harry was worrying, which only made me feel less doubtful about us. "But hey, we can make it work. I know we can, no matter how far we are."

   "I know." I sigh, feeling better knowing how hard he's willing to work for our relationship. "I'm just going to miss cuddling with you, talking, touching, and kissing you. It's going to suck."

   Harry only sighed, pulling me even closer to him, kissing my forehead. 

  "I know it will." He said, softly. "Let's just take it day by day. See what the universe has in store for us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I was planning on it but something really important happened that needed my attention desperately. So thank you for waiting patiently!

Wow, so I like really enjoy this chapter. Also, from the next chapter on, it's going to start getting sad :(( sorry!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!:))

~Kayla