55

[ P A I S L E E ]

     Thursday had rolled around, and I felt better than I had the past few days. My voice was coming back, and I wasn't coughing constantly. My nose was still stuffy, but it's usually like that. 

    My mother had stopped and got me some over the counter medicine that I immediately took when she came home, and it helped me a lot. Harry, helped out a lot as well. He came over every chance that he could, and made me his famous chicken noodle soup that I love so much. 

    Tomorrow was our two month anniversary, and he had something big planned. If I know him well enough, which I do, I know that he got me something on the side as well that I'm going to love. Then it hit me. 

    In our two months of dating, I realized he's done and bought me so many great gifts, and I haven't given him anything in return. I feel like such a bad girlfriend, I mean, who doesn't buy their boyfriends gifts?

    I quickly jumped out of bed, calling Julia and telling her to come over immediately and that we were going to the store to find Harry a gift. She agreed. I made my way downstairs to my mother who was watching TV in the living room.

    "Hey honey." She said, patting the seat next to her. I took a seat, giving her a good morning hug. "What's up?"

    "I need some money to get Harry a gift." I stated, biting my lip. "Tomorrow is our two month anniversary, and he's done so much for me and I never gave him anything in return."

    "Alright." She said with a smile. She reached over grabbing her wallet on the counter. "Here, buy him something nice." She gave me a wink, and I let out a low chuckle. 

    "I'm not very good at getting people gifts." I stated, with a laugh. She gave me a sincere smile, and placed her hand on my cheek. 

    "Baby girl." She began. "The greatest gift you can give him is your love. You make him the happiest man in the world. He loves you so much, and you love him as well. It really shows."

    "I know." I said, with a pout. "I never felt this way about someone. He's my first real boyfriend who didn't turn out to be an ass. He treats me so right, and I just wish I knew what to do in return."

     "You'll figure it out sooner or later." She said, still smiling. "You're still new to the relationship thing. I'm sure you guys can get through it together, don't be afraid to ask him for advice."

     "Thanks mom." I said, giving her a small smile. 

     "At least you can say your first boyfriend is a celebrity." She teased, nudging my shoulder. I laughed a bit. "And he's super cute."

    "Okay mom, I get it." I say in a teasing manner, getting up from the couch, making my way up the stairs. 

     "Seriously, if you weren't dating him I would!" She yelled.

     "MOM!" I shouted back. "Stop! That's weird!"

     And with that, The conversation was over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the short and shitty update, the next one will be longer and wayyyy better!

Thanks for reading! I love you guys!!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

~Kayla