24

A couple days have past, and that means I only have a week left until I have to go back to Texas. I was forever dreading it. I hadn't talked to my mother since the night of party, and I knew as soon as I got home she would want to talk until every thing was okay. 

    The other reason was Harry. I didn't want to leave him, I've been having the time of my life. I kept picturing a world where I lived here. I'd live with my father and Julia, I would get to see Harry as much as I'd like, that is until he goes on tour. 

    I knew our relationship would end, especially a long distance one at that. It's hard for me not to yearn for him. I can barely handle not being with him for a few days, let alone months. But, I didn't want to think about that right now, we can get to that bridge when the time comes, I just want to live in the moment right now. 

    Now that Mark knows about Harry and I, he checks in every other day so he can stay in the loop since I forgot to tell him about our relationship to begin with. I didn't mind though, It was nice to talk to a guy about my relationship, not the girls every time. 

   As for Harry and I, we have been hanging out a lot lately. Maybe not together, the guys were always there because Harry would invite me to come down to the studio, along with Julia of course. 

   Over the course of hanging out with them, I grew close with Louis. I told him my whole life story in detail. I did of course tell the others as well, but with Louis I told him everything, basically everything I told Harry when we hung out that one day.

    Today, Harry invited us back into the studio. I had never heard him sing in person, and to be honest, I enjoyed it. His voice was so soothing, and raspy. I guess that's what I liked most about it. Also, his facial expressions gave away how much heart he put into it, and that was cute. 

    "Alright." Their producer said, taking his headphones off, as well as the guys. "I think you guys deserve a break. I'll order you and your lady friends some pizza."

    The boys laughed, and gave him a quick thank you before exiting the booth. Everyone took a seat, Harry sitting next to me, and Niall next to Julia. Turns out that Niall and Julia were officially a thing, they announced a few days ago, and we couldn't be happier for them. 

    Harry placed his arm around my shoulders, and I intertwined our hands. I slid down a bit, into a lying position, placing my head on his chest. I loved how we fit together so perfectly. His chest was so comfortable, I could fall asleep so easily in this position. 

    "Are you guys enjoying your time here?" Zayn asked, placing down drinks for all of us. 

    "Yeah." I said, smiling, looking Louis' direction. "Making fun of Louis has been our highlight."

    See, to keep this sort of entertaining for Julia and I, we would distract Louis. We would go behind the producer and make funny faces and do funny actions. Mainly to mess up Louis, but the other boys tried not to laugh either. 

   The producer didn't mind it either, he was pretty free spirited. He knew not everything they did had to be serious, he knew they needed to have some fun. So when that time came, he called Julia and I over to distract them. 

   "Oh, Shut up!" Louis yelled, throwing a pillow in my direction. 

   "Hey!" Harry said, grabbing the pillow. "Don't throw stuff at my girlfriend. We know you can't get one but no need to throw things at mine." He teased, throwing the pillow back at Louis. Louis just flicked him off, causing us all to laugh. Soon the laughter died down a bit.

   "What are we going to do when you leave Paislee?" Liam questioned. Soon enough that caused me to stop laughing. 

   I had felt Harry's chest stop moving up and down, which told me he had stopped laughing as well. I didn't want to be a Debby downer, but that made my day a little less better. I knew I only had a week, and that wasn't enough time. 

   I knew all this would had to end, but a voice in the back of my head kept telling me that it would turn out perfect and I had absolutely nothing to worry about. So I let that voice take over, and knew the only way to make this not a sad moment, was to make a joke of it. 

   "Oh, come on." I said, showing a small smile. "You will be perfectly, fine. I'm only here for Harry's entertainment." I smirked, looking up at Harry. 

   He squeezed my hand, giving me a soft peck on the lips. I heard the guys make a disgusted noise. 

   "What?" Niall said, looking at the three of them. "You jealous you don't have a girlfriend?" I tried to hold back my laughter, I could feel Harry letting out a small laugh.

   "No."Zayn said, crossing his arms. "They're just so damn cute. It's not fair."

   "Tell me about it." Julia chimed in. I turned around, cupping Harry's face with my one hand, slowly kissing him just to make them even more upset for our entertainment. 

   I guess Harry got the memo of what I was doing, and ran his hand through my hair, which I enjoyed a lot. All the guys started complaining. Louis, I'm assuming, and some one else began throwing pillows at us. We slowly released, laughing as we pulled away. 

   Harry pulled me up into his lap, my arm around his shoulders, connecting with my other hand. Harry put his around my waist, hugging me tightly. I quickly kissed his temple. I looked at him as he was talking to the rest of them. 

   I watched as his eyes lit up, and his smile big. I studied all his details I had grown so fond of, just thinking. I thought, 'How could I let him into my life like this, and turn it completely around?' But I knew the answer. He had all the qualities I had wanted in a guy and more, much more. 

   He wasn't your average celebrity. He didn't like the word 'famous.' He didn't spend his money on himself, but on his family. He was caring, gentle, warm, and funny. I don't know what I would do without him, he was like my family. 

   He was my home. I just wish things with my mother were better, I needed my mother. To talk to, to tell her about my relationship with Harry, and the pros and cons of it all. But that didn't matter, what does is this moment. 

   This was when I knew. Knew that I might love Harry. There's just one problem. 

   It's terrible timing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the horrible ending if you thought so, tbh I didn't really know how to end it but I guess this was good enough right? 

If you have any questions or suggestion please feel free to let me know! It would help alot!!! :))

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Kayla