20

Once I had gotten ready, I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from Harry. I had one saying he was on his way. I placed my phone back onto the dresser, and looked at myself once more in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. 

     I wasn't going to lie, I was nervous as hell. I know I shouldn't be because we've spent plenty of time alone together, but this time was different. He's my boyfriend. It only makes it more nerve racking than it already is. 

    There are so many possibilities that could go wrong. But I need to push all those aside, and think about the positives. Harry is my boyfriend, and he's taking me out on an official date. Just us two, talking and enjoying one each others company. 

     A few moments later there was a knock on my door, and in entered Julia. She gave me an exciting smile, then spoke. 

    "Harry is downstairs." She exclaims. "I'd hurry and get down there before your dad intimidates him too much." I laugh, grabbing my things and begin walking downstairs. 

    As I walked down the steps slowly, the more I started second guessing myself. What if I didn't look as good as I thought? What if this outfit is too dressy? What if he see's me and seconds guesses himself on taking me out?

    I brushed it off, putting those thoughts in the back of my head. When I turned the corner of my stairs, I saw him standing there, talking to my father, and immediately stopping when he saw me come down. 

    He looked so attractive, so sexy. He wore and all black suit, which made him look so damn sexy. As I got closer, the more his face began o grow into a smile. He never once took his eyes off of me, it's like he was starstruck. I laughed, brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

    When I finally made it down the stairs, Harry got out of his trance and greeted me with a small kiss on the cheek. I saw my father and Charlie watching us from the corner of my eye, Charlie with a big smile on her face, and my dad trying to hold his back.

    "You look absolutely gorgeous Paislee." Harry said, looking into my eyes with a small smile, trying to hold back the fact that he's blushing. I pat his chest, smiling. 

    "You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Styles." I say in a hushed tone. He winked at me, and I just rolled my eyes, shaking my head. 

    Harry grabbed my hand, intertwining his with mine.My father smiled at both of us. I knew he was glad I found someone like Harry, and not some one who's a complete asshole, like most of the guys I date. 

   "Take care of my daughter, Harry." He said, sternly. 

    "I always will, sir." Harry replied, then looked at me. I smiled, then looked at the ground before looking back up. 

    "Alright." My father said, taking some small steps back. "You two have fun. Don't stay out too late, okay?"

    I only nodded. My father, kissed my forehead before walking away. Charlie and Julia, hugged me, saying that I have to tell them every little detail tomorrow morning. I laughed, shaking my head at their comment. 

    Harry looked at me before I led him outside, signaling for him to come along. When we were outside his car, he stopped me, cupping his hands to my face, and my hands on his waist. He leaned in, kissing me gently. 

   "What was that for?" I question, even though I didn't mind it. 

   "I just wanted to that ever since I saw you walk down the stairs looking very sexy." He laughed, pecking me once more, before opening the car door for me. I smiled to myself thinking how could I get so lucky?

   Once he got in the drivers seat, he put the key in the ignition and we set out on our date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HAPPY 7 YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION EVERYBODY!! IT'S AN EMOTIONAL DAY TODAY

Sorry for the really short chapter! I'm not really feeling like myself today, but I wanted to update a little, so her ya go!

Don''t forget to leave a comment and vote!

~Kayla