43

[ P A I S L E E ]

     "What would you like to do today?" I asked Harry, who was engulfed in the television. 

      We haven't moved since we plopped down on the sofa this morning. Mainly due to the fact that the other boys and Julia weren't up yet, but they had texted us a couple minutes ago. Also because we were too lazy to get up and use our energy. 

     "Babe." I said a little louder, snapping my fingers in front of his face. He shook his head, breaking his trance from the TV. He looked at me and smiled from embarrassment. 

     "Hm?" He questioned. I looked at him and laughed, shaking my head at how he completely ignored my question. 

    "I said." I began, wrapping my arms around him, as he placed his arm around my shoulder. "What would you like to do today?"

     He looked at me, then softly kissed my temple while thinking. He let out a sigh, then began to speak. 

    "We could go get some lunch with the guys? And you can bring Julia?" He suggested with a little shrug. "If you don't, Niall will."

     "Sure." I said, nodding. "I'll call Julia, and you call the boys."

~~~

    "Ow! Why did you do that for!" Niall exclaimed. Louis had unexpectedly slapped Niall on the side of his face, causing us all to laugh. 

     We had gone to a nice little restaurant just by their hotel. I've never been to it before, but I've walked past it plenty of times. The boys all wanted to come here because they were craving sandwiches, Julia and I weren't that hungry so we didn't mind. 

    "If you're looking for an apology, you're not getting one because that was too funny." Louis stated. Niall just shot him a glare, then curled up into Julia's arms. 

    "So Paislee, Harry." Liam said, taking a bite of his burger. "How did your date go?"

    Harry and I just looked at each other, I blushed a bit which wasn't a good idea considering they'll want to pry. We looked back at the group, who was looking at us suspiciously. 

    "What happened last night?" Zayn questioned. I looked at Harry, waiting for him to answer. He intertwined our hands, then spoke up. 

    "A gentlemen doesn't kiss and tell, lads." He said with a smirk. Julia looked at me, trying to read me like she always does. After a few minutes her eyes went wide, along with her mouth. 

   "They had sex!" She whispered yelled. Everyone's jaws dropped. They looked from Harry and I, multiple times. 

   "Yes, okay, we did." I said, not being able to contain my smile. "Just keep it under a low profile. If my mother, especially my father, finds out, we're dead."

   "You're sex life is none of my business anyway, nor do I want to know about it." Louis said, putting his hands up in defense. 

    I shot him a glare, and he just shrugged it off. The rest of the day was spent roaming around and just laughing and talking with everyone. It felt good to have them back in my life, share my experiences with.

   It makes me happy to know that in six days, I'll get to go home with these dorks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the really really shitty and shirt update, I've been hella busy and I apologize, the next chapter will be a million times better!!

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla