EPILOGUE

* 3 months later*

[P A I S L E E ]

       That was it. A tale of a somewhat lonely eighteen year old girl who was broke on the inside, and a famous nineteen year old boy who found her and helped put her back. He was there for her when no one else was, and she gave him the kind of love people have always dreamed about. Now, you're probably wondering what's currently happening, and I'm here to tell you just that. 

     Julia has started her senior year of High school , and so far she's enjoying it. She made friends with a small group of girls. At first, she had already hated school. Everyone only wanted to be friend with her because they knew she was dating Niall, and knew the rest of One Direction. 

     At the beginning, she thought she would never find any 'real' friends, that wanted her for her. The first day she came home crying, and I was there to reassure her that she will make all kinds of new friends that want to know her for her. 

    Eventually as time went on, this group of girls began making friends with her. They had no idea who Niall or One Direction were, so that boosted Julia's self-esteem. Although, Julia did mention Niall and the boys. Once they all did their 'research' as Julia said, they were like all the rest of them, but they didn't let that take control of their friendship. 

     My father and Charlie are doing fine, as usual. My father had told me, that Charlie wasn't doing good at the beginning of Julia going to her senior year of high school. I found that strange, considering my mom and dad didn't cry until the end of my senior year, and my graduation. 

    My mother is still working hard, and she's still improving herself. She's been more open with her problems, and she's been trying to spend most of her free time with me. I have to admit, she's come a long way from where she was. I couldn't be more proud of her. 

    Harry's mother did get to meet my family, and they got a long really well. They sat around talking, laughing, and drinking all night. They also talked about embarrassing moments from when Harry and I were children, they even had videos and photos, making it even worse. 

      As for the One Direction boys, they are doing the best they have ever been. They begin their tour in one month, but the first two concerts are here in California. I'm beyond happy for them, this is everything they wanted and more. 

      I will admit, deep down, I do have a bit of depression inside me. I know that when their gone, im going to miss them like hell. I won't have their fun energy around anymore, and I won't be able to see those faces that grew so close to me over the past four months. 

      I won't have Louis around to be his stupid, funny self, and he won't be here to talk to me about anything and everything. I won't have Liam here to help me pick on Harry, and help lift me up when i'm down. I won't have Zayn here to annoy me like a big brother and here is thick accent. Niall won't be here for Julia and I when we have nothing else to do. Most of all, No Harry to have and to hold.

       But, I know this isn't about me. I have to push those feelings away, and suck it up, and be happy for them. In fact, I'm beyond happy for them. They have come so far from the X-Factor, now here they are on their second album, getting even more popular than they are now. 

      As for Harry and I, we are still happily together. We have gone multiple dates, all consisting of beautiful views, dinners, and time spent together. We did spend a lot of time with Anne and Gemma, making us grow closer together. 

       Our parents couldn't be any more happier than they are right now, they're so glad we had found each other, and I couldn't agree either. 

      I never thought my summer in California could ever be more than visiting my dad, and going to my happy place at the beach, a would find the one person I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

      It all began with a simple beach ball that made us meet, and soon enough it evolved into a friendship. Then that friendship turned into something more at a party. We went on a crazy roller coaster ride, with a ton of ups and downs, but in the end, it came out perfect. 

      I had found the one guy that makes me feel like me, that lifts me up when i'm feeling down. Someone who will love me endlessly, even if we were to be separated. He showed me I can trust him with personal information and vice versa. 

     So that's a wrap for our summer love. I know there will be more to hold onto and look forward too in the future, but that's what's going to make it exciting. Yes, we may be have more ups and downs in the future, but we will overcome them, and learn something new from it. 

     If you want to know what will happen in the future for Harry and I, stay tuned. I have a feeling it's going to be a hell of a ride. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: 

SO THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK. IM SO SAD, I AM SPEECHLESS. I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS BOOK AND IT CAME SO FAR!! :')

I really hope y'all loved this book as much as I did, and I can't wait to start the second book soon. 

Thank you guys so much for reading I love y'all so much!! :)) I can't even speak lol

Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Also stay tuned for the second book!

~Kayla