57

Friday had quickly rolled around. Probably because I had so emotions about our date this evening, I was feeling excited, nervous, scared, and happy all at once. I wanted everything to go right. No paparazzi, no fans, although I never have a problem with them, But this is a private moment, something special for us. 

     Harry had texted me this morning that he will be here around three. Our date would start at four, and he mentioned the location is gorgeous, but, it's an hour away. I didn't mind though, not if it meant it would make the date all the better. I do feel weird about it, Harry mentioned it's a private place, but it's open to the public.

     It was currently one-thirty, which means I should probably get ready since I'll be going all out with my makeup and hair. Ever since I woke up this morning, I spent the day snacking on goldfish and watching Netflix. Looking back on it, I should of picked out an outfit for tonight because I have no idea what I am going to wear. 

     I closed my laptop, and closed my bag of goldfish. I quickly walked over to my bathroom to brush my teeth so they don't smell like the goldfish. I then walked over to my closet, opening it and staring, taking a big sigh. 

     After minutes upon minutes of searching, I found the perfect dress. Harry said I had to dress a little country, so I think this would work. It was an all white long sleeve dress, and the left side hung off my shoulder a bit. It came up high in the front and it drooped lower in the back. I grabbed my only cowboy boots from the floor, and placed the outfit on my bed. 

     I walked over to my dresser, and plugged in my curling iron. I wanted to go with long loose curls, I felt like curly hair was more country than straight. Besides, every time I went to the rodeo, almost every girl had curled their hair. 

     After about an thirty minutes of struggling to curl my hair, I was finished and it looked good. I put in some hair spray to hold it throughout the night. I then went to my makeup bag, and pulled out all the necessary makeup I'll be wearing. 

      After another thirty minutes, I had finished my makeup. My winged eyeliner didn't look to bad, my highlight was bright, and my contour looked amazing. I looked at the clock and saw that it was two-thirty, now, I only have thirty minutes, and it won't take me long to get dressed. 

      I quickly changed into the outfit, looking at myself in the mirror. I had actually look beautiful for once, the color of this dress brought out my tan and eye color so well. Although, I felt like something was missing. I looked over at my dresser, and found a necklace with a gem on it. I placed it over my head, making me feel better about the outfit. 

      Moments later, there was a knock on my door, followed by a body walking inside my room. I quickly looked, and noticed it was my dad. He was holding something inside a plastic cube. It was beautiful, white to match my dress, and a hint of baby blue in it. Then it hit me, it was a corsage. 

     "Wow." My father said, just above a whisper. He looked at me up and down, and I did too, my heart slowly speeding up. I looked at him, my eyes wide. 

     "What?" I asked, worried. "Does this not look okay?"

     "No, no." My father answered, shaking his head. "Not at all. You look amazing, Harry will definitely fall head over heals for you if he hasn't already."

     I cringed at his words, never hearing them escape his lips before. 

    "Dad, please never say 'head over heals' again." I said, with a bit of laughter. He laughed along, nodding his head in agreement.

     "Here." My father said, walking closer to me, opening the corsage. "I got this for you." He looked at me, as I smiled, looking down at the beautiful flower. "Don't worry, Harry is okay with it." I playfully rolled my eyes, hitting him. 

     My father carefully took it out, placing it onto my wrist. I looked down at it, enjoying the beauty, and seeing this was my first time wearing a corsage. I never wore one for homecoming or prom, I just didn't want to be like every one else. 

     "Thanks dad, it's beautiful." I softly said, wrapping him into a hug. "But you didn't have too."

     "Of course I did." My father said. "You've grown into such a beautiful young lady, and I couldn't be more proud. You found a boy you really love, and he treats you right." He smiled, trying his best to give me his 'proud dad' speech. I smiled at his words. "And I really like him." He joked, causing us both to laugh a bit. 

       "Thanks, It would have been really bad if you didn't." I joked back. It was quiet for a moment, both of us just enjoying each other's company. "Wait." I spoke again. "Isn't a corsage for dances?"

      "Yeah." My father said. "Harry said I could at least tell you it's a dance date." I nodded, trying my best to figure out what kind of date this is. "Oh, speaking of Harry. He's here, waiting downstairs."

     I looked over at the clock, seeing it was two-forty five. He's fifteen minutes early, but I didn't care, it just meant I get to spend more time with him. My father held out his arm for me to take, and I did, and we made our way down the stairs. 

     As I turned the corner, I saw Harry. He was looking straight at me, a smile never leaving his face. He was wearing black skinny jeans, as always, and white button up shirt that's sleeves stopped just after his elbows. He left a few of the buttons up top unbuttoned and it showed off his chest, and some of his tattoos. Man did he look hot. 

    "Hi." I said with a smile, as I made my way to Harry.

     "Hi." He said back, kissing me on the cheek. "You look... gorgeous." I blushed, looking down at the ground then back at him. "I mean really, I'm at a lost for words for how beautiful you look."

     "Thanks Styles." I said, realizing I hadn't used that nickname in a while. "You look handsome."

      "You ready?" He questioned.

        "Totally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N:

GOD!! IVE BEEN SO GOOD AT WRITING CHAPTERS LATELY IM PROUD OF THIS ONE!

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS!!! YOU GUYS MADE ME SO HAPPY!!!! :)))

Anyway, thanks for reading I love you guys!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!:))

~Kayla