53

After Louis and I found what we were looking for, we decided to stop at one of the restaurants here at the mall. I was glad we walked into Jesse's shop and got to know him, it was really nice of him to help us out this much. But, at the same time, I feel like I should be the one putting all the hard work in since this is for my girlfriend. 

     Lou and I decided to eat Nando's. Louis quickly sent a picture and sent it to Niall, just to make him jealous because he didn't come, and were eating at his favorite place. I'm glad Louis came with me though, we have a good friendship and he's my partner in crime.

    Once we had finished our meal, I decided to FaceTime Paislee and check in on her, and to have her save the day for our date. I pulled out my phone, and clicked on Paislee's name. 

   "I'm going to FaceTime Paislee." I stated to Louis, he looked at me. "Do you want to join?"

   "Sure." He said. He scooted his seat closer to mine. 

    The phone rang once, then she answered. Wow, that was quick. Within moments, Paislee popped up on the phone, and she did not look good. She looked like she is sick. Her hair was a mess, she sniffling, her nose was red, and she would occasionally cough. 

   "Hey, babe." She said, her voice a little raspy. She was definitely sick. 

    "Yikes, love." Louis said, leaning closer into the phone to look at her. "You look terrible." 

     Paislee gave a small chuckle and rolled her eyes, I gave Louis a quick hit in the back of his head. Louis looked at me like he didn't know what he did wrong, but I only widened my eyes at him. 

    "Thanks Louis." She said, with a sniffle. "I woke up and I felt like a train hit me. I woke up with a stuffy nose, coughing, and i'm beginning to loose my voice. My hair is just like this because I don't have the energy to fix it, ever since I woke up I've been a couch potato."

     "I'm sorry love, I hope you feel better." Louis said, giving her a smile and a thumbs up. "I'll let you talk to Harry now. Bye."

     "Bye Louis." She said. 

     Louis moved his chair back to his regular spot. 

     "I'm going to go looking around while your on the phone, just call me when your done." He stated, I nodded, then Louis quickly walked away. 

     I turned the camera on myself, and smiled at the sight of Paislee. She smiled back, both of us just admiring each other for the moment being. 

     "I still think you look beautiful." I said, which wasn't a lie. She always looked beautiful, no matter how she felt. 

     "Oh?" She questioned, her eyebrows raised. "Do you think we would get lots of attention if we went out like this?" She teased. I smiled, then played along. 

     "Oh yeah, no doubt." I said. "We would get all the attention, and lots of pictures." We both laughed, then it died down. "So you know how our two month anniversary is in three days?"

     "You mean on Friday?" She questioned. I let out a small laugh, and nodded. "Yes I am aware. Why?"

     "Well." I began, inhaling and exhaling deeply. "I have an idea planned to celebrate it, and it will take all day, so I want to make sure you don't make plans."

   "I mean, I already told my mother Friday was our two month anniversary, so she knows not to plan anything." She stated, with a small smile. She coughed a bit, laughing afterwards at how ridiculous she sounded. 

     "Do you want me to come over later?" I suggested, in hopes that it would make her happier. "I could make you some of my famous chicken noodle soup."

    She smiled, sniffling a bit more. 

    "What's so famous about it?" She questioned, one eye slightly squinting. 

     "If I told you, it wouldn't be special anymore." I said, raising my eyebrows and thinning my lips. 

     "Touche." She said. "I guess you can come over. It would be nice to see you."

     "Okay." I said, with a smile. "I'll find Louis, then I'll head over once I drop him off."

      "Sounds like a plan." She said. It was quiet, both of us looking at each other. I studied her like I always did. Noticing her small dimples, her beautiful brown eyes, and her gorgeous smile she always showed off. "I should probably go spend some time with my mother before she leaves for work tonight."

       "Okay babe." I said, pouting a bit just to mess with her. "Tell your mum I said hello."

      "Will do." She said. "I love you, Styles."

      "I love you too." I said, blowing a kiss to her. She then, hung up with a smile on her face. 

       I sat there, thinking about how lucky I got to meet her. How we have gone through so much already within two months of dating. She was the most care free, beautiful, intelligent, and funniest girl I knew, and I was lucky enough to call her mine. 

      Within a few minutes of thinking, Louis popped up right in front of me with a smile. He wasn't holding any new bags, which told me he didn't buy anything else. 

     "What's next lad?" He questioned. I stood up, leaving a tip on the table. 

     "Next." I began. "I take you home, then I go to Paislee's for a bit. Her mother is leaving for work soon, and I want to take care of her and see her for a while. But keep your phone by you in case I need you."

     "Yes, sir." He teased, saluting me. I shook my head, laughing, and we made our way to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N:

IM LIKE REALLY EXCITED FOR THE TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT AND I HOPE IT TURNS OUT AS GOOD AS I THINK IT WILL.

 Thanks for reading!! I love you guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla