40

The taxi cab was bigger than I had expected, or what people made it out to be. It had enough room to sit at least four people and still have reasonable room to move around. The taxi driver had the window up so we could have some privacy. 

      The whole car ride there, Harry kept apologizing for not getting a more romantic or better looking ride to dinner, and I mentioned that It didn't matter, just as long as we arrived there safely. Also, we may have just made out a lot during the entire car ride. 

     After a half hour drive, we parked in front of this big building. It looked super fancy. I memorized the place. It was a restaurant called 'Le Divnci' It was a white washed building, with the name in a light blue color. 

     The building had big square windows where you could look into the building. The inside was even more stunning than the outside. You could see stringed lights hanging from the walls and the ceilings, there were beautiful chandeliers hanging at every table, with a little candle in the middle of the table. 

     I remember walking past this restaurant with my mother when I was little, she always told me we would eat there one day, but we never had the chance. I knew it was pricey, they had the menu out on a small stand for those who wanted take out. Which made me think... I don't want Harry to spend this much money on me. 

    "Harry." I whispered, before we started to walk in. He intertwined my hand with his and looked at me. "This place is like, hella expensive, we don't have to eat here."

    He chuckled a bit, before making me face him. He took his free hand, and cupped my cheek, looking into my eyes. We were so close, I could see my reflection in his eyes, and a small shimmer in the top of them. 

     "Paislee." He said. "My entire life, all I wanted was a girlfriend I could spoil. Now, I have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend, whom I love very deeply, to spoil. So... let me do it."

      I just looked at him, looking into his Forrest eyes. I wanted to fight back, but his eyes made me give in. I gave a small smile and nodded. He leaned in, giving me a soft and gentle kiss. When we released, he squeezed my hand and we made our way into the restaurant. 

     When we walked in, it was like I had walked into a fancy rich persons house. The waiter's and waitress' were dressed well, and everyone inside was dressed beautifully as well. It made me feel like my outfit was under-dressed, and I began to grow self-conscious. 

    "Relax, babe." Harry whispered, knowing I was uncomfortable.  "You look beautiful." I smiled, as we took a step closer to the hostess. "Reservation for Styles." 

     The waiter looked on the long list of names, finding ours and scratching it out, then leading us to our table in the far back corner. It was far from every one, he must of planned this before hand, considering there were multiple people that recognized us, or more like Harry. 

    He placed down two black menus, and told us our waiter would be with us shortly. Harry came over, and pulled out my seat for me. I thanked him and took my seat, then Harry walked back over and took his seat. 

    "So." I began a conversation. "How long, exactly, did you have this date planned out?" I grabbed the menu, looking through it. Everything was so pricey, I don't know why he couldn't of chose somewhere that's not so expensive, but then I thought back to his words outside. 

     "Well, truthfully." He said, clearing his throat, looking through the menu himself. "I made these reservation way before I even knew if we were going to get back together."

     I looked at him, my mouth slightly open, and my eyebrows raised. He smirked. 

    "So you knew I would come crawling back to you like a dog?" I teased, knowing it would be the other way around. Harry let out a small chuckle before answering. 

    "No." He said, placing his menu back down, as did I. " I just had that much faith in us."

    I rolled my eyes, scoffing playfully. 

     "Whatever." I stated. "You know I have you whipped."

      He looked at me, trying his best to hide his smile. He squinted his eyes, pursing his lips. 

    "You do not have me whipped." He stated. 

     "Oh really?" I questioned. He nodded. "So if I were to walk out of that door, and not come back, you wouldn't follow me?

    He was quiet for a moment, just looking into my eyes. I smirked, knowing that I was right. 

    "Okay, okay." He said, laughing, put his hands up in defense. "You have me whipped." I nodded, confidently. "But don't tell the boys or anyone I said that."

    I smiled, pinkie promising him. Seconds later, our waiter had arrived. He was neatly dressed in a black suit, and his facial hair had been neatly trimmed and shaved. His blue eyes were the first thing I noticed, along with his neatly slicked back hair. But he looked like nothing compared to Harry. 

     "Good evening." He said, with a smile. "I'm Sebastian and I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I start you off with to drink?"

     "Water, please." Harry said, giving a small smile. 

     "Tea." I said. Sebastian nodded, and went to the back to get our drinks. 

     "Excuse me." An older women said, looking between Harry and I. She looked like she was in her mid-forty's. I noticed she was holding hands with what seemed to be a  eight year old little girl, most likely her daughter. "I hate to interrupt, but my daughter is a big fan, and she would love to take a picture with you."

     Harry smiled, then looked at me for permission. I smiled, giving him a nod. How could you not take a picture with her? She was so adorable. 

    "Sure." Harry said, standing up and walking over to the little girl. Her mother brought out her camera ready to snap the picture, but the little girl tugged on Harry's arm. He looked down at her. 

    "I want her in the picture too. She's really pretty." She said. I couldn't help but smile. Harry nodded at her words. 

    "Paislee." He said, waving me over. "She wants you in the picture as well."

     I got up and joined them. It was in this moment, I knew this would happen to us alot, but I didn't mind. Because Harry didn't.

    And I always trust Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla