23

[ P A I S L E E ]

After running around, we spent most of the time walking, talking and sometimes kissing. There were a few fans on the beach, taking pictures. I knew those would eventually show up on social media, and then every one would question him about it, which I felt bad, but people would find out eventually.

We didn't spend that much time at the beach seeing that it was getting late, and Harry wanted to be on good terms with my father while we're dating, since he requested us not to stay out late.

I was sad the date ended, I had such an amazing time. Every time we're with each other, that feeling of excitement and happiness never leaves my body. I just wish time could stop at the most amazing times of our lives.

When he dropped me off, he walked me up to the front porch, and we talked for a bit. He then gave me a soft goodnight kiss and said he would talk to me tomorrow. I walked into the house, and surprisingly my father wasn't up, waiting for me like he usually is.

Now, it's the next day. I was too tired to change into PJ's last night, so I slept in my outfit. I was quickly awoken by the sound of my FaceTime going off. I groaned, not wanting to wake up, but I knew if I didn't answer it would keep ringing.

I leaned over grabbing my phone, looking to see who's calling. But, it wasn't my phone ringing. The next thing it could be was my laptop. I angrily got out of my bed, and made my way to my desk. I read the caller I.D and my eyes went wide.

Mark.

Shit. I had totally forgotten about him since I came here. It's been weeks, and so much has happened, and I promised him he would be the first one to know, in detail, about anything exciting in my life. Especially romantically.

I nervously clicked the button, and our call was connecting. Within moments later, a messy Mark had appeared on my screen. His usually neat blonde hair was all in a mess, and his eyes had little bags, which tells me he didn't get very much sleep. I laugh, shaking my head.

"Wow, Mark." I said, my eyebrows raised. "You look terrible." He rolled his eyes.

"You don't look any better." He stated. I had totally forgotten I was wearing the same clothes had from last night. "Why were you so dressed up for."

I got up from my chair, and walked over to the side to change into some shorts and a random shirt lying around. I told Mark to give me a minute while I wash my face and brush my hair and teeth. Once I had finished, I went back to my seat.

"Okay." I said, getting ready to tell him about Harry. I'm sure he'll be very shocked and excited, he's a big fan of One Direction. He might not even believe me. "So, do you remember at the airport when you said you wanted to be the first one, in detail, if anything happened? Like relationship wise?"

He only nodded, and I stood there looking at him with wide eyes and my lips thinned. When it clicked in his head, his eyes and mouth went ginormous.

"Paislee." He sang in a teasing manner. "Did you find yourself a boyfriend?" I nodded, trying to hold back my smile, but it was no use. Harry has that effect on me.

"Now, listen." I said, as I was about to tell him who it is. "Keep a very open mind when I tell you who it is, okay?" He nods, before I say his name. "It's Harry Styles."

His eyes went wide, like perfect circles. He sat there, frozen. For a second I thought my laptop had frozen because he wasn't speaking anymore, I wildly moved the mouse around on confusion.

"Mark!" I yell. Then he moved, which made my heart feel better.

"Sorry." He said, shaking his head rapidly for a moment. "You're dating The Harry Styles, from One Direction?!" I only sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Yes." I state. "And he doesn't like to be known like that." He nods his head, understandingly. I look at him with a confused face. "Wait, you believe me?"

"Yeah." He said. "Why would you lie? And if you are, I swear to god, that's so fucked up and i'm going to slap you when I come back." I laugh at his comment, before he speaks once more. "So, how did it happen?"

As I was about to open my mouth, I felt arms wrap around my waist, a kiss placed on my cheek.

"It was love at first sight." The voice said. I turned my head a little to see a smiling Harry looking at me. My heart beat began to slow down, as I noticed it was just Harry and not some psychopath. I gave him a smile, and gave him a kiss back on the cheek.

"Oh. My. God." Mark said in awe. Harry and I both laughed at his response. "You really weren't lying. Oh my god Paislee." He excitingly said the last sentence.

"Hello." Harry said, waving before grabbing a chair and pulling it up next to me. He swung one hand over my shoulder, letting his hand hang down, and I intertwined mine with his. "It's nice to meet you.." He trailed off.

"Mark." He answered. "Nice to meet you too." I smiled before turning my attention towards Harry.

"Wait." I say, with crunched eyebrows. "Aren't you guys supposed to be at the studio today?" Not that I didn't want him here, I do, and I wish he could stay the day. He nodded in response.

"We're on a long enough break, to the point that I could come say a quick hello to my girlfriend." He said, kissing my forehead. "But, seeing as it took forever to get here because of traffic, I should probably be leaving now. I'll leave you guys alone."

I nodded. He gave me a slow and soft kiss. The effect of his kiss coming back once more, something I enjoyed.

"I lo-" He said, before stopping himself. "I'm going to miss you."

I smiled, getting up, and giving him one last kiss and a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too." I say back, before he leaves. I take seat back on the chair, seeing a smirking Mark.

I wonder what he was going to say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

WOW THREE UPDATES?!?! I KNOW BUT IM SO BORED LOL ANYWAY THANKS FOR OVER 200 READS ILY GUYS SM!!! :))))

I enjoyed this chapter, lately I've been feeling somewhat proud of the chapters I've been writing.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you're loving it!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!:))

~Kayla