61

[ P A I S L E E ]

      As the night had come to an end, every one had slowly started to dissipate. We said our goodbye's and thank you's and told them how much we appreciated them for taking time out of their schedule to be here, and made sure they had a good time. 

     Once all the strangers and few friends had left, it was only me, Harry, the boys, Julia, and my family. Harry and I had stayed together all night, of course, and I had spent some time with the guys and Julia as well, making sure to spread my attention towards every one. 

     The boys and I were waiting by the door, saying our goodbye's. Harry had come out of no where, wrapping me in his arms from behind. I shrieked, making Harry chuckle. He quickly gave me a kiss on my cheek, making me blush as every one watched us. 

     I took this time to reflect on tonight. Harry had taken up so much time and effort to put this anniversary surprise together, and I couldn't be any more happier than I was right now. He had brought my home to me, when I was feeling down about leaving. He made me happy, all the time. 

    "Hey guys." My mother said, walking up to us, her laughter slowly dying. We turned all of our attention to her. "The adults are going to go out and continue our little party. We don't know when we'll come home, but it shouldn't be late. So if all of you want to crash at the house you can."

     Harry and I looked at each other, a smile plastered on our face, as did the rest of the group. My mother had actually given us permission to sleep under the same roof. I know im eighteen, almost nineteen, and making my way to college, but I never imagined those words coming out of her mouth. 

   " Thanks mom." I said, as Harry wrapped me tighter in his arms. "We might just watch some movies in the movie room, and play some video games, then go to bed."

    "Sounds good." She said, smiling, giving us a small nod, then turned away. Before  we could get a word out, she turned back around. "Also, separate beds, for the two couples." She said, pointing at the four of us. We all nodded. 

     With that, her and the rest of the adults made their way to the nearest bar, or so i'm assuming. The guys and I just looked around, waiting for the next step.

    "You guys ready to have some fun?" Zayn questioned, with a devilish smile plastered on his face. 

     "Of course!" Julia exclaimed, pulling Niall along to catch up to the guys who had hopped into the car already. 

     Harry and I were about to make our way to follow, but he pulled me back by my wrist. I looked into his Forrest green eyes in confusion. He looked back at me in a stern matter. 

    "Did you have fun tonight?" He asked, thinning his mouth, telling me he was nervous about my answer. "Like, it didn't make you upset or anything? You loved all of it?"

    "Yes, Harry, I enjoyed all of it." I answered, letting a small laugh escape my lips. I placed, my hand on his cheek, caressing him gently. "I loved every single bit of it. You always know how to make me happy. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life, and I couldn't ask for anything better."

     He smiled, nodding, then quickly sneaked a peck on my lips. I shook my head, rolling my eyes playfully at his action. 

    "Sucks we can't sleep in the same bed." He mentioned, pretending to pout. "I wanted to snuggle with you."

     "Don't worry." I said. "I probably won't sleep knowing that my really hot boyfriend is under the same roof as me. I'll just sneak into your room when my mother is asleep."

     "See, Paislee." He said, snaking his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "This is why I love you."

     "The only reason?" I teased, wrapping my hands around his neck. 

    "Of course not." He shrugged. "There are a million reasons. But I would need years to tell you all of them."

     "Wow, that was good, Styles." I said, trying my best to hide my smirk. 

     He chuckled, pulling me into a soft, gentle kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry about the sucky update!! I've been really busy with school and stuff and Ughhh!! SO STRESSFUL!!

Anyway, I love y'all and thanks for reading 

Don't forget to vote and comment!! 

~Kayla