25

[ H A R R Y ]

     Two more days had past, only giving me five more days with Paislee before she goes back home. I was dreading the day she would leave, I hate to see her go and not being able to physically see, touch, or kiss her. But, I made sure we go that day off, so I could take her to the airport with the rest of the lads. 

    Today we had the day off, well, lately we've been having a lot of days off. Mainly because Producer said we deserve it, and he has some family emergencies he has to take care of. But hey, I'm not complaining. Especially if it gives me more time to spend with my girlfriend. 

    I had waken up to the feeling of someone hitting me, multiple people actually, telling me to wake up. I shifted around before rubbing my eyes. I pulled the blanket over my head, trying my best to block out the guys, even though I know that wouldn't work. 

    Eventually I gave up, and sat up, yawning as I did. I looked at the guys with a questioning glare as to why they woke me up at Nine O'clock in the morning on our day off. 

    "What." I say, a little harsher than intended. I grabbed my phone that laid beside me connected to the charger. I unlocked it quickly sending a good morning text to Paislee, then placing it back down. 

    "Damn dude, calm down." Louis said, putting his arms up in defense. I sighed before speaking again. 

    "Sorry." I stated. "What did you guys want?"

   "We were going to go get breakfast, then stroll around for the day." Liam spoke. "Do you want to join?"

   "No, but thanks for asking." I reject. "I'm going to try and spend us much time with Paislee as I can before she leaves."

    I just now decided to make plans with her, even though she might no be up yet, or she might not even be able to do anything today. But I didn't care, we could find time for each other somehow. 

   "Fair enough." Zayn said. They all got up from my bed, leaving my room. "Have a good time! Don't do anything I would." Zayn teased. I grabbed my pillow, throwing it in his direction, but he had already closed the door. I laughed, then got up to get ready.

   I decided to go with black skinny jeans, and a black short sleeve shirt. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and my hair, putting it up how I usually do. I slipped on a pair of black boots, and took a seat back on my bed. 

   I heard buzz coming from my cell phone, I picked it up and saw a good morning text back from Paislee. I took this as my opportunity to call her and ask her on another small, fun date. I tapped her name, and put the phone to my ear as it began to ring. 

   "Hey." She said happily, I could tell she was smiling, which caused me to smile as well. 

   "Hey." I replied. I got up from my bed, pacing back and forth. I know I shouldn't be nervous, she's my girlfriend, but it's always a little intimidating when asking a girl out. "You wouldn't happen to have plans today, would you?"

    She hummed on the other side of the phone, pretending to think. I laughed to myself at her sense of humor. She then popped her lips, before speaking. 

   "No." She replied. "I don't think I do. Why do you ask?" She questions, already knowing the answer, but wanting me to ask her anyway. 

   "Well." I began. "I figured since I have the next couple of days off, we could try and spend as much time together as we possibly can. I was thinking that today we could go to the beach and just relax. Sun bath, swim. I promise I will protect you, no shark will take my girlfriend."

    I heard her laugh on the other end of the phone, making my smile grow even bigger than it already is. 

   "I would love too." She replied. A sigh of relief washed over my body. "What time are you coming?" 

   "Well, it's nine fifteen now." I say, taking a quick glance at my clock. "Will you be ready by Ten? We'll make it there a little before ten thirty and before it gets a little crowded."

   "Yeah. That's perfect. I'll see you then." She said. 

    "Great." I say. "Paislee." I yell out before she can hang up. "I... I can't wait to see you."

   "Same here, Styles." She said, then hung up. 

    That's the second time I've almost let the words 'I love you' slip out of my mouth. I knew it was too early in our relationship to say that, but I can't lie to myself if I say that I didn't. She might not even feel the same way, it's best if I don't say it now, and wait for a time that I know for sure she feels the same way. 

   I change my pants, and slipping into my yellow swim trunks, my favorite I should add. I didn't feel like putting on a hat, not if were going to in the water. I grabbed my black sunglasses, and put them on the stand next to my bed so I don't forget them, and I leave my black shirt on. 

   I lied back down on my bed, waiting for the clock to turn closer to ten. I pressed the home button on my smart phone, looking at the lock screen. It was a picture a fan had taken of Paislee and I on our first official date on the beach. 

   The moon was glimmering mixing perfectly with the obvious flash of the camera, making the picture look even better. We had our arms wrapped up in each other, and we were kissing. It was a cliche picture, but it was my favorite. This picture made me realize just how in love I am with her. 

   I've fallen madly, deeply in love with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SO I HAVE A REALLY CUTE IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I HOPE IT TURNS OUT RIGHT LIKE HOW IM PICTURING IT!! ALSO IM SEEING DUNKIRK TOMORROW AND IM SO READY TO SEE MY BABY!!!! :D

Thanks for reading again!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla