22

Paislee and I made our way to the beach hand in hand, luckily the paparazzi weren't out, so we didn't have that problem. We had the occasional fans, but most of them didn't walk up because they saw me with Paislee. 

     We walked down into the beach, heading to the shoreline to walk along. The moon was glimmering down on the ocean, and on Paislee's skin, making even more beautiful. The light on her skin illuminated her eyes, making them sparkle. 

    There was a slight breeze, causing her hair to blow wildly, but she still looked perfect. The ocean created small waves, giving us a small wave sound that's so relaxing. I looked over at her, and saw her smiling towards the ocean, I smiled at her, silence between us. That is until she spoke. 

     "Do you ever wish you could go back, and somehow change the past if you could?" She asks, taking her eyes off of the ocean and focusing on me. I shook my head. 

    "Not really." I said honestly. "Why?" 

    "I don't know." She shrugged. "Don't you ever wish you didn't have your 'celebrity' life?"

    I thought about it for a second, thinking there have been times, but most of the time not really. I enjoyed this life. 

    "To be honest." I said, sighing. "Sometimes it does get a little overwhelming, like, to the point we don't want too. But then, we take a step back and make out the pros and cons, and there are way more positives." She nods her head understandingly. "Besides, I wouldn't trade this life for the world. I love it."

      She gave me a fake smile, trying to hide her thoughts. I don't know why though, i'm always here for her when she needs someone to talk too, and I need her to know that. 

    "You know you can talk to me about anything right?" I question, stopping our walk along the shoreline. She nods. "Then what's on your mind?"

    "I just wish my father never cheated." She whispers, looking down at her feet. "It would have made my life hell of a lot easier. But then, if they were, I never would of met you." She gave a small smile at her last words. 

    "I'm glad you feel that way." I say, letting out a small laugh. "But that doesn't matter in a situation like that." 

    She looks at me with a questioning face. 

    "Why not?" She asks, looking back into my eyes. 

    "Because." I begin, I cup her face with my hands, my thumbs stroking her cheeks. "Family is family, you need them, even if you think you don't. Don't push them away, Paislee, ever. Family is more important than me."

     She looked at me smiling, big. She placed her hands on my waist, something I enjoyed the feeling of. 

     "But, Harry." She said softly, the smile still evident on her face. "You are my family."

     I just looked into her eyes, lost for words. She was my family too, she was my home. She gave a sensation I've never experienced before, something I never want to let go of. Paislee was my every thing, I couldn't see myself without her. 

    After sitting there, looking into each other's eyes with smiles. We both slowly began to lean in, like it was a first kiss. Except our first kiss went quick, not this slow, but I enjoyed it. The excitement of my lips touching hers, giving me shivers. 

   But, once we're inches away, she puts her index finger on my mouth and laughs. I open my eyes, seeing her's are already open. I look at her with a worried expression. 

   "You're going to have to earn that kiss, Mr. Styles." She teases, as she runs away as fast as she could. If I remember correctly, the day we met she tried to run away from me as well, but I caught up to her. I can do it again. 

    "You're going to regret that!" I yell teasingly, running after her. 

     I had to admit, she was fast, but not as fast as me, and the sand was making a little more difficult for us to run. She ran zig-zags all across the beach, luckily there wasn't a lot of people, just your occasional friends hanging out by a campfire. 

    Eventually I caught up to her once again. I attacked from behind, wrapping my arms around her. She laughed, and screamed a bit as I picked her up and twirled her around. 

   "Okay! Okay!" She said through her laughter. "You win!" 

    I place her down gently, my arms on her waist, and hers around my neck. 

    "Do I deserve the kiss now?" I asked, biting my lip. She nodded, slowly leaning in. 

     Our lips connected, and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I yearned for her touch, her lips, her smile and laughter. They were like drugs to me. I wanted time to freeze exactly where it is, and never start again. 

    Moments like these are the ones I live for, the ones I need. I enjoyed Paislee's company, and I hope she feels the same way. I knew one thing for sure. 

   I think I might be in love. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know it's still a little early in their relationship to use 'love' but don't worry, I got a plan for that.

Anyway I hope you guys are still enjoying it!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla