17

I fell asleep to thought of having Harry as my boyfriend. Thinking about how happy I am for once in my life. I can finally go out with him and hold his hands and snuggle up next to him and kiss him, be a normal teenage couple. 

   I also thought about what the media would say. I felt bad because when we go out, they will constantly ask him questions about me, and try to turn whatever he says into something it's not, just so people will buy their magazines. In interviews they would ask him questions as well, maybe he'll get tired of it, and dump me. 

   But, I pushed those thoughts aside. Those won't happen until we publicly go out. I was just excited to be called Harry's, and glad he had felt the same way. That's when I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

   I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, signaling that it's one of my early alarms or it's my late alarm. I grab my phone off of it's usual night stand, and turned the alarm off seeing it was my early one. It was nine o'clock. 

   As odd as it sounds, I feel good for once. At least for waking up this early. I check my phone seeing I had a good morning text from Harry. I smiled, answering him back. Moments later, his caller I.D popped up on my phone seeing as he was calling me. I shook my head, laughing before picking it up. 

   "Yes?" I answer, laughing at his eagerness to call me like he said he would. 

    "What are you doing babe?" He answered my question with a question. My spine went tingly when he called me 'babe' and I enjoyed the nickname. 

   "I just woke up." I replied. I got out of the bed, walking to my window to see if my father and Charlie were here. Their cars were gone, which told me they both went out. "What are you up too?"

   "The lads and I are in the studio right now." He said, letting out breath and yawning. 

    "Aw." I began. "Is little Mr. Styles tired from singing all morning?" I teased, trying to lighten up the mood. I didn't have to ask to know he was smiling as he let out a small laugh. 

   "Hey! Singing is hard work." He defended. I just shook my head, knowing he couldn't see me. "Anyway, there was a real reason I called." My eyes went wide in a joking manner at his words, I put my free hand over my heart, acting like I was hurt. 

   "Ouch." I said with a hint of hurt. "You mean you didn't call your girlfriend just to say good morning?"

   "Of course." He replied quickly. "But, I wanted to ask you. Are you free Thursday night?"

   I pretended to think to have him guessing. Of course I was free, I have no life. I don't have any friends, and I spend most of my free time binge watching shows on Netflix, and eating junk food. 

    "Yes, I am. Why?" I say, jumping back onto my bed. 

    "Because." He began, I heard shuffling in the background. I'm assuming he's trying to get away from all the noise of the boys I can hear in the background. "We got the day off, and I wanted to properly take you on a date. I was thinking maybe dinner at your favorite Diner, than we can go hangout on the beach."

    "Hmm." Is all I managed to say. It sounded like the perfect first date. My favorite Diner, the beach I love so much and the place where we first met. "Sound perfect. What time are you picking me up?"

    "Is six okay for you?" He questioned. 

     "Yeah." I replied. I heard one of the guys, probably Louis, yelling for Harry to come back so they can get back to work. "I'm assuming that's your cue to go. I'll talk to you later."

    "See you Thursday."He said, then we both hung up. A few moments later, there was a knock on my door. I yelled for them to come in, and I was greeted by a semi-woken Julia walking in. 

    She yawned as she made her way on my bed, laying down beside me. I looked at her, shaking my head with a smirk on my face. 

   "Another late night chat with Niall?" I smirk, hitting her playfully on the phone. She only blushes, than nods her head. I had to admit, they were cute, and I know Niall will treat her right. If he didn't it would be obvious by now, and I would have beaten his ass as well. 

   "Enough about Niall and I." She said, eager to change the subject. "What about you and Harry? I know you guys are official." My eyes go wide as I hear the words escape her lips. I look at her, a half smile on my face. 

   "How do you know that?" I question. We hadn't mentioned it to anybody, unless Harry mentioned it to the boys already and I just didn't know. 

   "Oh come on Paislee." She exclaimed, her face in an obvious manner, like I should know. "After you ran off, you guys never let go of each other hands. You were all snuggled up to each other, you would flirt, and it was pretty obvious you guys tried to restrain yourselves from kissing each other. Than he offered to take us home, and he purposely waited for Niall and I to walk further ahead so he could say goodbye."

    I only blushed, not knowing we had been that obvious last night. But I don't care, they would find out sooner or later. 

   "Besides." She shrugs. "Niall said Harry was so eager and excited to tell the boys when they got home. He really really likes you Paislee." I smiled at her words. 

    "I really like him too. I don't know what it is about him." I say, playing with my thumbs. It was quiet for a moment until I decided to mention my date. Besides, I need her help in shopping for an outfit. "Speaking of Harry. He just called me and asked me on a date Thursday night. So, I need you to come shopping with me today and help me find a sexy outfit, but not too sexy, you know?" 

     "Ooo." She cooed, rubbing her hands together in excitement. "Okay! let me get ready then we will go." 

    I only nodded, as she got up and left my room. 

   Now, what to wear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HAHA I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T UPDATE BUT I GOT REALLY BORED SO HERE YOU GO!!

Sorry for the not so good cliff hanger, tbh I didn't know how to end this chapter, But I hope y'all still enjoyed it!

Thank you guys so much for reading! It means a lot!

Don't forget to comment and vote! 

~Kayla