13

[ H A R R Y ]

     It's been a week and a half since Paislee and I had our moment. It didn't change much. Well, at first, it made things kind of awkward, neither one of us knew when to texted first after the kiss. Eventually it came to the point where I could not talk to her, so I texted her first. Now, were back to talking normally, and things aren't awkward. 

   I really liked Paislee, a lot. Ever since the day my ball rolled into her, I knew I had to have her in my life. I just can't believe she actually wanted to be apart of my crazy ass life. She was beautiful, loving, and wasn't self centered. She understood that all people are the same. 

   "Maybe go a little higher on the 'Kiss you' part, Harry." Our producer said, singing the way he wanted me to sing it. I nod, doing as he asked. 

   The boys and I were currently recording our second album. We were all very excited, we knew this album would be hit to our fans. We've been here since seven this morning, I texted Paislee good morning before we headed here. I would much rather be spending time with her. 

    Once we finished recording our song 'Kiss You' we were done for the day. I looked at my phone seeing no new messages from Paislee, she must be very tired seeing it was already noon. The guys and I hung around on the couches and talked before we decided to do anything else. 

    "Hey." Zayn said, looking at all of us. "Did you hear about that party tonight at some kids house? He's a senior in high school, it's open invitation."

   We all shook our head. I'm not one to really party, especially high school ones. Nothing ever good happens at them, at least that's what I've heard, mainly from Paislee. But, I did like to go to a party and enjoy myself. 

    "Zayn, you dumb ass." Louis said, slapping the back of his head. He rubbed the back of his head, looking at Louis. "It's a high school party, we haven't been to school in a while. We'll be out of place."

    I nodded my head in agreement, sort of. I know we haven't been to school in a while, but were not too old, were all in around the age of nineteen. But, tonight I felt like something good could come from the party, and I was in a partying mood. 

    "I mean, were all around nineteen." Niall chimed in, saying what I was thinking. "And I think we all deserve a celebration for recording our first song."

   "He's right, Louis." Liam joined, grabbing a bottled water. 

    Louis looked at the ground defeated. I scooted a little closer to him, placing my hand on his back. He looked at me, waiting to hear what I had to say. 

   "They're right man." I said, giving a small smile. "I mean, we haven't gone to a party in ages. Besides, when do we actually get to go to one? With people our age." He looked at me nodding his head, thinning his lips. 

   "Alright. I guess it could be fun." He said, smiling. I slapped him playfully in the face, causing him to laugh. 

   I pulled out my phone and pulled up Paislee's name once again. I'm sure she has heard of the party. Even though she's not one for high school parties, she said she does go to a few, and considering what happened outside her house, she'll come if I ask. 

   "Is Paislee and Julia coming?" Zayn questioned, grabbing a bag of potato chips. I shrug.

   "Texting her now." I say, waving my phone up in the air. 

    Me: Hey :) Did you hear about that party tonight?

   Paislee:): Yeah... Are you going?

   Me: Wow... You'll answer that question but not my good morning text -.-

  Paislee:): For your information, Styles, I just woke up.

   Me: Hmmhmm. To answer your question, yes I'm going. Are you?

  Paislee:): Yeah. I guess I'll see you there?

   Me: Yeah. I guess you will.

~~~

[ P A I S L E E ]

      I'm not one to go to parties, unless I know the host and it's my school's party. But in this case I wanted to go because this was an out of state party, and I like getting dressed up and putting my makeup on. Plus, Harry wants me to come and It would be nice to see him. 

    Julia and I are getting ready together. She chose some high wasted shorts, and a light blue crop top, and some white high top converse to finish it off. She then straightened her shoulder length hair, then applied her makeup. She even put on winged eyeliner, which looks amazing. 

    I chose to go with some blue jean shorts, and a black shirt that sleeves end just past my elbows, the buttons were low revealing my chest, and most of the area in between my breasts. It was a bit scandalous, but it not too much. 

   I straightened my long hair as well, putting on my makeup. I put on a lot more then usual, and I even had Julia do a small winged eyeliner. I put on about two coats of the blackest mascara, and contoured my face, which I only did on special events such as this one. To finish my look I put on my black vans. 

   Julia and I headed downstairs, where Charlie stopped us to get a picture. Julia rolled her eyes, but I enjoyed taking pictures, they were great memories. After the picture Julia and I got in the car and drove off. 

   After twenty minutes or so we arrived at the house. I saw Harry's car parked across the street, and I felt my heart speed up a bit. As I got closer to the door, I peeked my head up to see if I could see Harry. 

   I looked down as I took my step up the step that was in front of the door. As I walked in I continued to look at the ground to make sure I don't step on anyone or anything. Just as i'm about to look up, I run into a heavy body.

   They wrap there arms around me, placing both hands on my back, and mine on there arms. As I look up, I see a familiar face. 

   Harry. 

   I laugh, as I notice it's him, and this is the second time we've done this. But, I liked it. I liked the thought of being in Harry's arms, his beautiful green eyes looking into mine, his laugh and smile. All I wanted to do right now was hold onto him, and kiss him once more. 

  "We've got to stop meeting like this." He said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yay, things are going to get interesting in the next chapter!!! Stay tuned!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

~Kayla