35

[ P A I S L E E ]

    I woke up this morning feeling slightly better, but I still didn't feel like myself. I have barely been eating, and that decreased after my phone call with the boys a few days ago. I've gotten more sleep lately, but I still haven't got enough to function correctly. 

    I reached across my bed, grabbing my phone. I hit the home button, in hopes I had gotten a call or text from Harry. But still nothing. I know it was stupid of me to have my hopes up, but it's not like we can completely erase each other from our lives. That's too hard, too painful. 

    I unlocked my phone, going to messages. I clicked on Harry's name, thinking of something to say, something that won't have him deny me. 

    Me: Harry, please answer me. We need to talk about this. I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, and all the pain I've given you. It's not easy on me if that's what you think... I need to hear your voice... I miss you so much.

     I didn't hit send, I wanted to examine it before I did. In fact, I didn't know if I wanted to hit send. I bit my lip nervously as my thumb hovered over the send button. Is this good? Will he answer me back? Probably not. 

    My thumb grew closer to the button, almost hitting it. Before I did, someone came into my room. My thumb immediately backed away from the button, and relief washed over my entire body. I turned my attention to the door, seeing it was my mother. 

   "I'm assuming you're not doing anything today." She asked, but it sounded more like a statement rather. 

    I look down at my phone, seeing the message staring back at me. I debated for a minute to send it or not, but I go against it, erasing the message and throwing my phone over to the side. I looked up at her, giving her a weak smile and shaking my head. 

   "Good." She said, taking a seat on the edge of my bed. I adjusted my self so I was sitting up as well. "Because if you did, you would have to cancel them." I looked at her, my eyebrows cringed together. 

   "Mom." I said, looking at her sternly. "What's going on?"

    She got up from the bed with a smile on her face. She walked over to the door, keeping her head inside my room. 

   "We're going to the mall." She said, I groaned. I wasn't in a state of wanting to anywhere, let alone the mall. "Also, there is a surprise downstairs, but you have to get ready first."

    I groan once more, getting up from my bed and getting ready. I went with black sweats that ended just above my ankles, a white loose tank top that showed just a bit of my stomach, and threw on a grey camisole over it, and completed it with my white vans. I left my long brown hair down and just brushed it, and I didn't apply any make up. 

    I walked down stairs, and I quickly saw my surprise. On the couch, talking to my mother was Julia. I smiled as she saw me, and smiled back as well. I quickly raced down the stairs as she jumped off the couch and ran to me as well, as we both engulfed into a giant hug. 

   There were tears falling down my face, a little from seeing her, but because she understands what i'm going through. She's seen Harry and the boys, she knows more about what's going on than I do. 

   "What are you doing here?" I exclaimed, as we broke from our hug. 

   "I'm not the only one here." She stated. "My mother and your father are here as well."

   I quickly look around the room in search for them, but I couldn't see anyone. Julia laughed before speaking once more. 

   "They're not here. They're at the mall waiting for us, so let's go." She said, pulling me a long. My mother grabbed her keys, and we set out for the mall. 

~~~

    The ride to the mall was about forty five minutes, and it couldn't go any slower. The whole car ride, my mother and Julia, mainly Julia, asked how I was doing and wanted to catch up on what has been happening. 

   I answered every question, not letting a single tear fall. 

   Once we parked, we made our way to meet my father and Charlie. We entered the center of the mall. This place was surrounded by trees, and there was a stage in the middle for those who wanted to do karaoke and for bands when they had music night. 

   At one of the bright white benches, I saw Charlie and my father. Once they saw me, they bot engulfed me into a hug. I hung onto them tightly, enjoying my whole family in one place with out any arguing. 

   "Not to be mean." I began, releasing from their hugs. "But what's going on?Why did you guys fly down here just to meet at the mall. It smells a little fishy."

    "Let's just say we weren't your only surprise." Charlie said, with a smile. 

   "What do you mean? What it is going on?" I said more confident. 

    Before mt father had a chance to speak, he looked up at the stage. He let out a smile, and a small nod. He looked at me, and turned me around so I was looking at the stage. 

    Walking onto the stage were five teenage boys, holding microphones. They all looked vaguely familiar, especially the dark haired boy with his hair fixed to the side. He was wearing a white white sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans, and white sneakers to match his shirt.  

    All the girls around us ran up to the stage, leaving a walkway leading to me. I found it weird, but every thing about this pace is weird. All the girls were screaming and trying to reach out to the boys. Wow, they must be pretty popular. 

   Then as the dark haired boy turned around, putting his microphone on the stand, my heart dropped. Now I knew why all the girls were going crazy, why Julia and everyone had came here. On stage was a face I was not expecting to see, my heart raced, and my eyes went wide as our eyes met. 

   There, on stage, staring at me with those eyes I love so much was...

   Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

 Thanks for reading guys!! I love you guys so much!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

~Kayla