31

[ H A R R Y ]

     Love is an erratic feeling. It can be the best feeling in the world, but, it could also be the most tragic and painful feeling. Right now, it was leaning more towards the tragic and painful feeling. It was the best feeling in the world, until I opened the letter. 

    Paislee had written me, Louis, and the lads letters. Ever since I first read it yesterday, and talked on the phone with her, I can't stop myself from reading it over and over again. Every time I tried to sleep, or take my mind off of it, it's like the letter was calling out my name until I read it. 

   It didn't help that we were at the studio today to record and write. Every time I tried to sing, or help write a chorus, my eyes would swell up and a few tears would fall. Every thing reminded me of Paislee, and all of our time we had spent together. I yearned for her touch and kiss. 

   I was a little frustrated she hadn't told me in person, and that she didn't even try to give us a chance. But, somewhere deep inside of me, I knew why she did it. But, even if that feeling was taking over her body, wouldn't she want to fight it for us?

    We were in the booth, recording a song for album. Every thing was going smooth, and I felt like for once my head was in the game. When we sang half of the chorus, our manager cut the music off, and looked at me. Great. 

   "Harry." He said, shrugging. "What's wrong? It's like your mind is somewhere completely different."

    I didn't say anything. Mainly due to the fact that If I said anything I would break down into tears, and I didn't have the energy to do so. Before I had the chance to shake my head, Louis put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a small nod. 

   "He's just not feeling to good today, that's all." He replied for me. I could tell the rest if the guys knew what I was feeling. Zayn gave me a brotherly tap on the back for comfort, which only made the tears come behind my eyes. "Can we maybe take a quick break?"

   "Yeah. Let's take ten." He said, and I quickly made my way outside the room, and onto one of the couches. I pulled out my phone, In hopes that Paislee had called or texted, but nothing. 

    I pulled the letter out of my pocket. Lately I've been carrying it with me, I know it only drags me down, but I can't help it. I look at the letter debating whether or not I should read it again. 

   "Do you really think that's a good idea?" Liam asked, as him and the boys took seats on the couch next to me. I shook my head in anger. 

   "I don't know." I said. "But I need to read it again." The boys only nodded, and I opened the letter reading it once more:

 Dear Harry,

    I have no idea how to start this letter. But, I do know how to start it. First of all, I want to say thank you. Thank you for accepting my crazy, roller-coaster of a ride life. You were there when no one else was, and you listened to me, from telling you my child hood stories, to my parents divorce. 

    I had the time of my life when I was with you, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. You were the first guy I dated to never turn into a jerk, and always made romantic gestures. I enjoyed our walks on the beach, our roller coaster ride, and our meals at the diner. But, eventually it all has to come to an end. 

   And so, this is when all those memories come to an end. Harry, Mr. Styles, thank you for giving me my little slice of heaven. You showed me it's okay to free spirited and not let people judge me. You were there to hold me when I was nervous, and whenever paparazzi were overwhelming. 

   But, I can't do this anymore. I can't live thousands of miles away from you, and not be able to touch, kiss or talk to you. I can't do this knowing the next time I come back down there, you might not even be there due to your touring. 

   Most of all, I'll feel guilty for dragging you down while you're doing something you love. You love making music, traveling the world, and meeting your fans. I know somewhere along the line of touring this year, you're going to regret leaving me, and i'll feel so damn guilty for that. You may deny that, but don't. You know somewhere down the line, it would happen. 

   I just want you to know that i'm not doing this because I don't have feelings for you, because I do, they have evolved since we first met. I will always have those feelings for you, and I will always be here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on. 

    Now, this doesn't mean we can't be friends, and still talk. I promise I will write, call, or text. I never want to erase you from my life, you mean too much to me to do that. Just promise me you'll respond to me. 

    I hope you have the time of your life doing the one thing that makes you the most happiest in the world. Just promise you won't forget me, because god knows I won't forget about you. 

      Love, Paislee. 

     I could feel the tears streaming down my face. No matter how many times I wiped my eyes, more and more water kept falling. I folded the letter back up, sticking it in the envelope and placing it back into my pocket. 

   I put my head in my hands, as I whimpered softly. I didn't care if the boys had seen me this way, the pain from all this heartbreak was too consuming. 

   I felt someone shuffle on the couch, taking a seat next to me. They placed there hand on my back, moving their hand in a circular motion. I looked up, and noticed it was Louis. He gave me a sincere smile, before I wrapped myself in his arms. 

   He sat there, letting me cry into his shoulder softly. The rest of the lads made there way over to us, joining us in the hug. I didn't mind, it was the closest thing I had to comfort right now. 

   I just wish all the pain would go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER TOO!!! i'M ON FIRE RN WOWWW!! LOL :))) ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I SPENT THE DAY WITH MY FRIEND UNEXPECTEDLY THEN STAYED THE NIGHT THERE AS WELL. ANDDDD WE SAW BABY DRIVER AND IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD AND ANSEL IS SOOOO CUTEE OMG!! 

Thanks for reading!! I love you guys so much! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Also I'm seeing Dunkirk again tomorrow and i'm so ready