42

[ H A R R Y ]

     I had fallen into a deep sleep around midnight. All that kept replaying in my dreams, was last night. The feeling of having Paislee all over me was consuming, and I can still taste her skin. She was beautiful, every inch, even if she didn't want to believe it. 

    If you had asked me a month ago where I had been or what I'd be doing, I never would have guessed all this. Having our music career shoot higher than the earlier years, having an amazing, beautiful, and funny girlfriend. It just seems all surreal. 

    I woke up to sun rays peeking in through the blinds. I squinted my eyes, until they adjusted to the harsh sunlight. I looked around my surroundings for a second, forgetting that I was still at Paislee's house. 

    I looked over at Paislee who was still sleeping. I still had my arm wrapped around her, and she was snuggled up against me, her hand on my chest. I smiled, giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. She shifted a little bit, but never opened her eyes. 

   I realized that we were both still naked. I quickly looked around the room for at least my boxers, I had found them across the room. I carefully got myself out of Paislee's grasp, and slowly got out of the bed. 

   I made my way over to my boxers, slipping them on. I looked over at the little clock she had on her nightstand, it read ten forty-five. I looked at it in a confused manner, It felt like something was supposed to happen soon. 

     I won't be home until eleven.

    My eyes then went wide, realizing we only have fifteen minutes until her mother gets home. I don't have any other clothes here, and I don't have time to go home and come back. I quickly walk over to the bed, looking at Paislee. 

    "Hey, babe." I said, lightly shaking her. She groaned lightly. I chuckled a bit. "Babe, you have to get up, this is important."

    She groaned once more, before her eyes slowly fluttered open. I laughed as her face scrunched up due to the sunlight. Once her eyes adjusted, she looked at me and smiled. 

   "What?" she questioned. "No good morning kiss?" I laughed, before quickly bending down, and placing a soft kiss on her lips. 

    "Listen." I said. She got into a sitting position, the covers still on her. "We've got about fifteen minutes until your mother comes home. I can't make it to my house and back in enough time. So, we have to think of a plan."

    She shrugged it off like it was nothing.

    "Easy." She said, clearing her throat. "We can just say you came over early this morning because you didn't like the idea of me being here alone." I nodded, in agreement. "And as for the clothes. I have some basket ball shorts you can wear, and one of my fathers old T-shirts. That way you're not wearing the same clothes from last night, and we can put those clothes in my closet until you leave."

      I looked at her in awe, her plan was flawless, which gave me the idea she has lied before, or has done something like this before. 

    "What are you going to wear?" I ask out of curiosity.  

    "I'm going to wear tights." She said, pursing her lips before speaking again. "And my new jersey." She teased. "I know how much you love your girlfriend wearing your jerseys, so I figured I might as well tease you while my mother is home." She smirked at the last sentence. 

    "Oh really?" I smiled, questioning her back. She bit her lip, trying to hold back her smile, then nodded. 

    I quickly attacked her, pinning her down on the bed. She screamed, laughing a bit as well. Soon the laughter died down, and we both just laid there, staring into each other's eyes. 

   "I love you." I whispered, brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

    "I love you too." She whispered back. I slowly leaned down, kissing her gently. 

     She tangled her hands in my hair, and I put mine on her waist. The kiss got more intense and more hungrier. Before things got too heated up, Paislee's phone went off. She slowly pulled away, grunting while doing so. I rolled off of her, sitting in the empty spot next to her. 

     She grabbed her phone, and looked at it. She swallowed, and her eyes went wide as she looked at me. 

   "Make the fifteen minutes, more like five." She said. 

    We both quickly got out of bed, ready to change. Paislee quickly wiggled into her underwear and bra, then grabbed my clothes for me. She handed me black basketball shorts, and a black short sleeve shirt.

    Once I wiggled into my clothes, she got into her tights, and my jersey. Damn, she looked so hot. I just wanted to grab her, and kiss her for hours, but I knew we were limited on time. We both went into the bathroom, brushing our teeth, and fixing our hair. 

    "Now what?" I ask, a little out of breath from all the running we had just done. 

     "Let's go downstairs and sit on the couch." She said, already dragging me along. "It will be less suspicious."

      As we made our way to the couch, Paislee put the Tv on so we have some background sounds. We didn't have time to pick anything, seeing as her mother was wiggling her key around in the keyhole. 

    Seconds later, her mother came walking into the house in casual wear. She smiled at the sight of both of us, placing her keys on the table. 

    "Harry?" She said as more of a question, then a statement. "I didn't know you would be here."

     "Yeah." I said, clearing my throat. "I didn't want to leave Paislee here by herself so I thought I would stay with her until you came home."

    "That was sweet of you." She said. "Did you two have fun last night?"

     I looked at Paislee, letting her answer this one. She smiled at her mother then at me. then back to her mother. 

     "Yeah, we did." She said. "We had an amazing night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm not quite sure where im going with this anymore, but I do know it will be ending soon. BUT, Don't worry because I have some exciting news I'll be announcing soon!!

Anyway, thanks for reading and voting!! I love you guys so much!!! Also thank you guys for over 500 reads!!

~Kayla