28

Two days.

      Two days, and I leave to go back to Texas. I still haven't talked to my mother, but Mark told me he would be picking me up to avoid the awkwardness. I was glad, but I knew as soon as I walked through the front door, my mother would want to talk. 

    But, that wasn't the main thing on my mind. What was, was Harry. I've had the best of times with him, and the other boys of course. I didn't want to leave him here, I didn't want to leave him at all. 

   I wanted to say 'things will work out, no need to end this amazing relationship due to distances.' But no matter how hard I tried, I knew that it would never work out, and that what was crushing me the most. 

   It's not that I want to give up what we have, if I could, I'd keep it forever. But, due to our circumstances, it won't last forever. It hurts to know that he'll be so upset when I break the news to him, and quite frankly I don't know if I could do it face to face. 

    I couldn't watch the happiness drain slowly from his face, and emotions turn into tears. Watch whatever future he had, slowly crumble away. It's not going to be easy on either one of us. Since, I can't do it face ti face, I'll do it in a letter. I'll write one to the boys, Louis, and most of all Harry, explaining everything. 

   "Paislee." Julia said, waving her hand in my face. She was talking to me about something, but I lost track quickly when she mentioned the guys. "Are you okay?"

    I break free from my thoughts, and give a forceful smile and nod. 

   "Yeah." I say, sighing. "Just thinking is all."

    "About?" She pushed. I knew if I could tell someone about my plans without them telling anyone, especially Harry, it was Julia. I let out a huge breath before speaking. 

   "Breaking up with Harry." I whisper. I could feel tears already forming behind my eyes, and Julia's eyes wide with her mouth open, shocked at my words. 

    She knew how much I liked, she even knew I was falling for him, hard. But it's like they say, if you love something, let it go. I knew that was the case, even though it's not what I wanted. 

   "Why?" She questioned, searching my face for answers. "I thought everything was going good between you guys?"

    "It is." I answer truthfully. "It's just." I pause, thinning my lips, keeping the tears from falling down my face rapidly. "I can't handle not being able to see him. Besides, i'm going to be going to college, and he's going to be touring soon. Were going to be apart all the time. I wish it wasn't like this, I really really am falling for him, that's why I need to do this before it goes any further."

    "Then that love should be enough to keep your relationship going." Julia said confidently. "Not very many people have that kind of love you guys have." It was silent for a moment, a small tear falling my face. "Will he meet other girls? Yes, but he wants you, and only you. Will he be busy traveling and performing? Hell yeah, but he'll always make time for you because he cares about you. So, so, much Paislee."

    I look down, playing with my hands, letting small tears fall down my face. I knew she was right, but I still knew this had to be done. I didn't want to be the anchor that was dragging him down, and reconsidering not going on tour and doing the one thing he's so passionate about. 

  "Listen, Julia." I begin, wiping the tears from my eyes. "You're right, I know you are. But it's more than that. I always put people's needs before mine, for once I want to do what right for me. Yeah, breaking up with Harry isn't what I want, but it's what's right."

   "And why's that?" She questions. 

   "I don't want to drag him down." I softly say. "I don't want to be one of the reasons he regrets going around the world, doing what he loves. I would hate my self for that. It's not that I think long distances don't work, especially with what we have. But not being able to see him, kiss him, hold him. It will tear me apart, and if he's upset while traveling the world because of me, I would feel like one shitty girlfriend."

    She looks at me, finally understanding what i'm saying. She places her hand on my shoulder comfortably, which only makes me want to cry even more. I feel like A terrible person. Who knows, maybe I am. But, this is for the best. 

   "Alright." She says, giving me sincere smile. "How are you going to break the news?"

    "I'm going to write three letters." I say, sniffling. "One for all the boys, one for Louis, and most importantly, Harry. They're taking me to the airport, so as I say my goodbyes I'll give them the letters. I'll tell them not to open them until they're alone."

     "Okay." She says, standing up from the bed, and exiting my room. "I'll give you some time to write. Just make sure to tell him every thing and anything, okay? Words are every one's best friend." I look at her in a questioning manner. 

    "Have you been hanging out with Louis lately?" I tease. "That's what he told Harry." She rolled her eyes, shaking her head and exiting my room. 

   I grabbed some plain white paper, a pen, and three envelopes. I took a deep breath as I looked at the blank paper staring back at me. I thought for a moment, thinking 'How do I begin?' Once it came to me, I began writing. 

    Every word I wrote made me feel even worse. 

    I'm so sorry Harry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for a some what shitty chapter :(( I'm trying my best. but i'm just a shitty writer. 

Thanks sm for reading!! I love you guys!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Kayla