9

[ H A R R Y ]

      The roller coaster wasn't as bad as I though it would be. Yes, I did chicken and try to beg Paislee to pick another ride, but I can't help it, I hate roller coasters with a passion. Paislee walked up to the ride with no fear, as I on the other hand, swallowed hard before I could take my next step to get closer. 

     Once we were locked and ready to take off, the butterflies in my stomach got worse. I felt like I could already cry, maybe that would of worked to get me off of the ride. But I sucked it in, for Paislee's sake. 

   Once we began, it wasn't bad. I was laughing, and smiling, and so was Paislee, she even had her hands up the entire time. I had my occasional outbursts, saying 'Ugh, I hate roller coasters' but I always ended up laughing afterwards. 

    When the ride finished, all we did for three minutes straight, is talk about how amazing the ride was. Paislee occasionally joked about how I 'hated' roller coasters, but I just shook my head laughing along. 

    We then decided to head back to the beach to talk some more. On our way there, Paislee asked if she could buy a pack of skittles, so I stopped by the stand and bought her a pack. She had mentioned they're her favorite candy. 

    When we got to the beach, we walked along the shoreline, picking up where we left off. But, I couldn't help but notice all her features. Her beautiful long brown hair flowing in the wind. The way her light brown eyes sparkled slightly in the moonlight. Her skin flawless, and her smile bright and beautiful. 

   "So." She said, breaking the silence, hitting my shoulder lightly with hers. "It's your turn to go deep." I let out a laugh. 

   "Alright, ask me anything." I say, looking at her. She purses her lips, trying to think of a question. 

    "Do you ever get tired of living the celebrity life?" She asks, turning her attention to me. 

    I take a deep breath. I've never been asked this question, it's not too deep, but it's not something someone would ask me. I never really thought about it until now. I slightly shake my head. 

    "To be honest." I began, looking at the ground, then back at her. "No. I mean, I love this life. I have beautiful fans, a cool friendship with four other boys. But, the fame doesn't matter that much. I finally have enough money to provide for my family, you know? All my life they provided for me, and it feels good to give back."

    She nodded, smiling a little bit. I could tell she understood, and that's what I enjoyed. Telling her something without getting into much detail, and she understands. 

   "Did you even get to finish High School?" She questioned. She moved closer to me to dodge the water, so she wouldn't get her feet laugh. I smiled to myself. 

    "No." I reply. "I mean, there has been times that I want to have a normal life."

   "And going to school for eight hours, for five days out of seven, makes you feel normal?" She questioned sarcastically with her eyebrows raised. I laughed, shaking my head. 

   "Actually, yeah, it does." I say, looking up at the beautiful dark sky, then back at her. "When we were on the X-Factor, I was attending a public school, I made lots of friends. Then, when Simon made us a group, and our fan base grew, I knew there was no way I could pull this and school off."

    "Then what did you do?" She intriguingly asked. 

   "I chose music." I confidently stated. " I liked school, don't get me wrong. But I loved music more, without it, I wouldn't know who I am. I wouldn't of made this far. It changed my life big time."