50

[ H A R R Y ]

      Today, the guys and I are back in the studio to finish recording our album. It felt good to be back, to do the one thing that makes me the happiest in the world, and doing it with my our best friend that I consider brothers now. What made me feel even better, was knowing Paislee is living here, just a few miles away from me. 

     Hearing that news from her mother, was music to my ears. If I was being honest, I didn't think a long distance relationship would work. Never physically being able to see, or go out with one another, would have been hell, and I wouldn't be able to handle that. 

      It was nearly coming up on our two month anniversary and I wanted to do something very special, but I wasn't good at planning those types of things. The other guys were better than me, they have more experience with relationships than I do. 

     Once we finished recording our third song of the day, we were done. I texted Paislee letting her know I was finished, and that I was going to hang out with the guys tonight, since her and her mother are still unpacking. 

     The lads and I took a seat on our normal black sofa's and dug into the freshly ordered pizza we got. 

     "Man!" Liam exclaimed, loudly. "It feels so damn good to be back in the studio."

       I took a bite out of my cheese pizza, nodding in agreement. 

       "I think the fans are really going to live this album." Niall said, with a small smile on his face. 

     "They love all our music. That's the great thing." I said. "They're dedicated and loyal as hell. When there is a song that they think isn't all that great, they tell us, that's what's so great about them."

      They all nodded in agreement. The talk died down as we all ate our pizza. Louis began to make talk. 

    "Hey, Harry." I looked up at him as I placed my plate on the table, signaling that I was finished. "Isn't your two month anniversary with Paislee next week?"

    "Yeah." I said, nodding slightly, a smile creeping on my face. 

    "What do you have planned?" Zayn joined, excited to see what I had planed. 

     I felt a little bad, I didn't have anything planned, and I had no idea what to do. I wanted it to be something she'll never forget, but I just do't know how to plan out things, especially romantic things. 

    "Nothing." I sighed, sitting back quickly in my seat. "I don't know what to do. I want it to be romantic, something she'll never forget, but i'm not really experienced with relationships like every one else."

     "We're not experienced." Liam stated. I just looked at him, knowing that was a lie. 

    "Oh, come one Liam." Louis said, jumping im for me. "You know that's not true. We've been in plenty of relationships that lasted a while." Liam just thinned his lips, then looked down at the ground. "It's not our fault our little Harry has never been in a relationship like this before." He teasingly said, grabbing my cheeks. 

    "Hey." I said with a hint of laughter, swatting Louis' hands away. "This is serious. I've never felt like this before about anyone, I don't want to mess it up."

     It was quiet for a moment, all of thinking and not wanting to say anything. After a few minutes, Zayn was the one to speak.

    "Hey, doesn't she miss home?" He questioned. "Like she feels guilty about leaving?"

     "Yeah, she does." I said, sitting back up. "She said she feels like she's cheating on her old home."

      "There you go. That's your idea." Zayn stated. I looked at him confused. Bring back her home? Make her feel even worse about leaving?

     "What are you talking about?" I questioned. 

     "He means." Niall chimed in. "Instead of doing something really romantic, bring Texas to her for your anniversary."

     "I'm still not processing." I stated, trying my best to see what they're talking about. 

     "Oh Harry, how will you ever survive without us?" Louis said in a joking manner, causing me to laugh a little. "They mean, find out all her favorite things about Texas, what she misses, what she loves. Even find out what she hates so you don't put any of that stuff in the date."

      "That's perfect!" I exclaimed. "She would be so happy, and it's romantic, something that most boyfriends never do." I thought about it, just to make sure it was a good idea. I didn't see any flaws in it, or anything that could go wrong. "Thanks lads."

       "You're welcome." Zayn said, proud of his idea. 

      "Now we just have to make sure he does everything correctly, and doesn't screw it up." Liam stated, causing us all to laugh. 

     "Any idea where you're going to do your romantic gesture?" Niall questioned. I shrugged. 

    "No." I exhaled deeply. "But i'm sure I'll figure it out."

     I just hope that whatever I do, It will win her over even more. I can't imagine a life without Paislee in it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Turns out we are going to a hotel because the flooding is bad, so I dont know when I'll update again but i'll try my best to update again!!

Thank you guys for over 700 reads and for voting! I love you guys so much!! :))

Ugh I hate liiiffeeeee!!!!

Anyway thanks for reading!!! 

~Kayla