Thrawn part 2

I have had dinner with Thrawn for the last month and today I have on a (f/c) long v neck dress and some matching heels. I had my (h/c) hair down and a small amount of make up on. I got my bag and got ready for Thrawn to pick me up. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Thrawn in his best cloths with a small smile on his face.

"Agent (Y/N).... you look beautiful." He said as he took my hand.

"You look extra handsome." I said with a small laugh.

We made it to his car and started a small conversation before we made it to the restaurants and got to our table before ordering.

"So (Y/N) what made you wish to join the Empire?" He asked softly.

"My mother was a Admiral when I was five... she talked about wishing for me to become a Admiral like herself. She was the first female Admiral but she passed before she could become a Grand Admiral." I explained.

"So you want to finish where she started?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I said with a smile.

We finished dinner and then left to go to his place so he could grab something. I waited for him in the living room and I went and looked at all the art in his house.

"Beautiful." He said from behind me.

"Yea I always loved the Mona Lisa." I said with a smile.

"I wasn't talking about the painting." He said as his hands laid on my waist.

I turned around in his grip to face him and looked up to see him staring into my eyes.

"Then what where you talking about Grand Admiral Thrawn?" I asked softly.

"You." He said as he pressed his lips to mine.

I kissed back and soon it wasn't long before it was morning and I woke up beside him in one of his shirts. I raised up to see him fast asleep. I smiled softly as I went to get up only to be pulled back down by two arms I looked at my captor to see Thrawn awake.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi.... so we're where you going?" He asked.

"To get up.... I wanted to stretch my legs." I explained.

"I think it would be better for you to stay in bed." He said as he explained why.

I blushed as he got up and wen to fix breakfast. I smiled as he came back and handed me a plate before sitting down and eating with me.

"What did you come here to get?" I asked softly.

"This." He explained as he pulled out a box.

I looked at it confused and I guess he realized I had no idea what was in it. He opened it and showed me the ring inside.

"It's beautiful." I said softly.

"It's for you.... if you'll say yes." Thrawn said looking down at me.

"Yes to what?"

"To being my wife." He said hopefully.

I smiled as I leaned up and kissed him giving him my answer as he slipped the ring onto my finger.