Tech

This might be a little long.

I had thought about making this a part 1 and part 2 but decided to put it all on the same page.

Just so you all know, you have your favorite color as your hair. (Or you can have your actual hair, either one is fine)

You have a nose piercing on the side of your nose.

Have two piercings in one of your ears.

You also can choice if you have wings or a jet pack (It's the same color as your hair) (or if you want normal color hair it's your favorite color)

And the rest is up to you about how you look.

4. "I want to show you something."

I slipped my mask on and let out a sigh. Not many people knew what I looked like, the only ones being Rex, Anakin, and my parents, well adopted parents.

"(Y/n), you ready to go?" A voice asked.

I turned and saw Rex walk into the room.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Rexy." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and I followed him to the ship. I let out a sigh as I followed him to the ship and saw the Bad Batch.

I had known the Bad Batch for a little over a year now. Having done a few missions with them and Cody. Out of all of them my best friend would have to be Tech, seeing as he had saved my life a few times. He even helped me make an upgrade on my mask. It allowed me to use my mask as a ventilator in the events I stop breathing or have to go underwater.

We climbed onto the ship and I smiled under my mask as Crosshair sent me a nod and Wreaker hit my back, nearly knocking me over.

"It's our little wolf!" Wreaker exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes under my mask and we got started on the mission. We soon landed and Anakin was grabbed forcing me to go after him. I quickly flew after him and landed on the ground beside him. I brought my sabers out and held them to the leaders throat.

"You alright Skywalker?" I asked as I kept my blade at ready.

"Never been better." He said as he stood up.

The team made it and I watched as Tech translated for us. We soon learned where the base was and we quickly made our way there.

"Hope no one's afraid of heights."

We turned to look at Wreaker and he looked at the ground.

"I'm not scared of heights!" He yelled.

"Don't worry, I'll hold your hand." Hunter said with a chuckle.

"Quiet it." He growled out.

I let out a laugh and we made our way to the top. I looked over at Tech and saw him on his datapad. We made it to the top and I let out a groan as Wreaker attacked a group of droids.

"Well that was fun." He said with a chuckle.

"This is suppose to be a stealth mission." I said as I shook my head and walked past him.

"Sorry." He said calmly.

I walked through the facility with Crosshair and looked for Echo.

"So you know this Echo?" He asked calmly.

"Yea, He is a good guy." I said softly.

"Can we trust him?"

"With our lives." I said calmly.