Bossk

A picture of him so you all know who this is. Took me a second to remember who this guy was, had to actually look him up because I forgot about him.

I let out a sigh as I laid my head on Bossk's shoulder and snuggled into him. I felt him kiss my forehead and I smiled as I looked up at him.

"I love you." I said softly.

He nodded his head and pulled me closer as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. After a hour of no sleep I decided to get some air. I let out a sigh as I pulled myself out of his arms and climbed out of bed. I grabbed my robe and walked out of the room and went to the balcony and looked over the edge. I soon heard footsteps and turned to see a small child.

"Mommy?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"What are you doing up?" I asked as I picked her up.

"Couldn't sleep." She said with a pout.

"Alright, lets get you some sleep." I said as I carried her to her room.

Bossk had found (d/n), alone on a planet and we decided to adopt her. Who would it figured the bounty hunter would have a soft spot for kids.

I laid her on her bed and covered her up. I smiled as I kissed her forehead and gently hummed as I rocked her to sleep. She soon fell asleep and I stood up and walked back to my room to see Bossk looking around. His eyes soon landed on me and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, (d/n) woke up." I said as I cradled into bed beside him.

"I thought you left." He said as he pulled me back on the bed.

"Please I've put up with your crap for nearly ten years, I'm in this for the long run." I said as I leaned down and gently kissed him.

He let out a sigh and pulled me into his arms and held me tightly against his chest.

"I love you." I said as I kissed his cheek.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"I love you too." He whispered.

I smiled as I snuggled closer into his chest.