Fives

When I had met Fives I was a padawan learner, it wasn't until I became a master that my love for him grew into more then a friendship. Our relationship was a secret at first and only one other person knew about it, Ecco, his brother. It wasn't until he changed that I was forced to reveal the relationship to an old friend.

"A clone? You're with a clone? And not just any clone no! A clone that is wanted!" Anakin yelled.

"Anakin it's been going in for years.... please understand that I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't." I said softly.

"(Y/n), Fives is wanted dead of alive, and when he is found he will be arrested and put down.... you can't save him."

"I love him, and I know that he would never betray the republic.... he'd never betray me." I said softly.

He let out a sigh and walked up to me.

"Maybe you don't know him as well as you think." He said as he walked away.

I looked at the ground and let out a sigh. It wasn't long before we found him and I stood beside Rex.

"Fives, please let us help you." I said softly.

"You can't, no one can.... they are using us (Y/n)! We are their slaves!"

"Fives.... we can leave both of us. We can just leave and go far away.... please... don't do this."

"They put chips inside of us! Chips that they will one day use to hurt the people we care for! My brother's have no free will!"

"Fives.... please I don't want to lose you."

He looked away and I felt tears stream down my face.

"Please.... think about our child."

I saw him freeze up and turn to look at me shocked.

"Child?"

"I'm pregnant.... I found out not to long ago."

"But... we can't..."

"I don't know how it happened, but I'm pregnant... I spoke to Shaak Ti and she said that some of the clones could have children, but it was rare." I said softly.

He looked at the ground and I saw tears in his eyes.

"Please.... don't make me lose you."

He let out a sigh and moved to push a button but stopped when Fox and his group came in.

"Fives! Don't!" I screamed as he reached for his gun.

He was shot and the field fell. I rushed to his side and put his head in my lap and held him.

"I love you." He breathes out.

"Hold on.... I'll get you help, just-"

"(Y/n).... it's okay.... it's okay my love.... it's going to be..."

He stopped talking and went limp in my arms, I let out a sob as I cradled him to my chest.

Five years later

The war was finally over and another had began. The Jedi were all but destroyed and now I lived on a planet with my son. I thought of Fives almost everyday, and how I wish he could of met our son. He was like his father in more ways then one, he was a fighter and everyday I grew more proud to call him my son.

"(S/n)! Hurry up inside!" I yelled.

I watched as he ran towards me and I smiled as I crossed my arms over my chest. My smile disappeared as I saw a man behind him. I slowly started to walk towards him and I saw a smile on his face.

"Mommy meet my new friend, his name is Fives!" (S/n) exclaimed happily.

"You're dead." I whispered.

"To everyone but Rex and Fox, yes, I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long." He said softly.

I felt tears stream down my face as I launched myself into his arms and hugged him tightly. I pulled away and smashed my lips against his in a passionate kiss.

"I missed you so much." I whispered against his lips.

"I know darling I missed you too." He said softly.