Fisto

Adult activities nearly take place

(I don't write full smut but this is as close as I'll get)

(Sorry if it's bad)

It had been weeks since I had last been in the arms of my Jedi lover, Kit Fisto, and I was going insane. It was normal for him to be gone for so long, but it didn't stop my want for him from growing and after three weeks of being alone, when I got the word he was returning I was ready to pounce on him.

"Where is he?" I thought as I looked around.

My eyes soon landed on him and I smiled as I saw him talking to his a clone. His eyes soon met mine and I sent him a smile and turned and walked to his quarters. I opened the doors and waited for the door to reopen and for him to step in.

"(Y/n)?" He asked as he walked in.

I instantly pounced on him and roughly slammed my lips against his. He let out a moan and roughly pushed me against the wall. He quickly shut his door and I let out a moan as his hand went into my hair and he gently pulled my lips away from his.

"I see someone has missed me." He said playfully.

"Shut up and kiss me again." I growled out.

"As you wish, my love." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.

I was soon laid on the bed with Kit over me leaving marks all over my body. I felt Kit's lips against my neck and I let out a sigh as he nipped at my skin. I let out a moan as I felt his lips on me.

"Kit..." I whispered.

He smiled against my neck and pulled away and connected his lips to mine. I pulled him closer and ran my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

He pulled away and sent me a smile before he went back to leaving marks on me. I let out a gasp as he gently bit into my neck.

"To much?" He asked as he moved his lips away from my neck.

"Not nearly enough." I said as I let out a shaky sigh.

He sent me a smile and leaned down and started to leave more marks on me. He moved his hand to my shirt and moved it up. I let out a laugh as he kissed my stomach. He moved his hands to my side and gently made circles.

"Kit.... please." I begged.

He removed my pants and then went back up and nipped at my neck. I let out a sigh as he gently went to bite on my neck again. It was suppose to be a gentle bite but he ended up roughly biting into my neck when we heard the door open.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled as I pushed him off of me.

I quickly grabbed a cover and covered myself as Monnk, Kit's clone Commander, walked into the room. He looked at both of us and I felt a blush appear on my face.

"Um... I'll come back later." He said as he turned and left the room.

I looked over at Kit and met his eyes. We stayed silent for a second before we both burst out laughing. He set back down on the bed and moved my head to the side.

"Well... you are going to have a bruise... and not the nice type. Sorry, Monnk scared me." He said softly.

"It's fine. I missed you." I said as I leaned up and gently kissed him.

He smiled against my lips and kissed me once more.