Mace Windu

I let out a groan as I felt someone pull my cover off me. I reached for it but couldn't find it. I set up and glared at the person responsible for stealing my blanket.

"It's time to train." He said calmly.

"Master, the sun hasn't even rose yet." I growled out.

"Which men's no one else is training. Let's go."

I let out a sigh as I stood up and changed into my training gear. I followed my master to the training room and pulled my lightsaber out.

"Ready?" He asked with a frown.

I nodded my head and we started to train. I blocked his attacks until I saw an opening and kicked his feet from under him. He hit the ground and I put my blade to his chest.

"Surrender?"

"I surrender." He said calmly.

I put my lightsaber on my belt and went to help him up. He rewatched for my hand and before I realized it he roughly pulled me down and pinned me to the ground.

"Never let your guard down." He ordered.

"I wouldn't in a real fight." I growled out.

"Then why do it during training?"

"You surrendered."

"Yes, but I could of killed you when you helped me up. Next time don't lend a hand to your enemy."

"Can you get off of me?"

He stood up and held his hand for me to grab. I reached for it but stopped when an idea hit me and I pulled him down. He tripped over his feet and landed on top of me. I hit my head on the floor and let out a laugh. I set up and came face to face with my master. Our eyes met and I bit my lip as he looked down at my lips. He slowly moved forward and I closed my eyes. Before our lips could touch though he came to his senses and pulled away.

"Good training. We will train again tomorrow." He said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

Ten years later

It was nearing the end of the clone and I had became a Jedi Master three years ago. I made my way to the council and let out a sigh as I waited for them to call me inside. When I walked in I saw my master sitting beside Yoda.

"Masters." I said softly.

"Master (Y/n), I heard about your victory on Naboo, and I am impressed." Obi-wan said calmly.

"I wouldn't of been able to do it without my padawan, he helped out a lot." I said softly.

"We will be sending you on another mission soon, but until then, rest you should." Yoda said softly.

"Thank you Masters." I said softly.

They dismissed me and I walked to my room. Soon I was called to Master Windu's room and I held my breath as I gently knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He called.

I walked inside and saw Windu in a regular shirt and pants.

"Master." I said with a bow of my head.

"(Y/n), do you know why I called you in here?" He asked calmly.

"To talk about my next mission."

"No, Palpatine is the Sith Lord and I am taking a group of Jedi to arrest him."

"And you need my help?"

"Yes." He said softly.

"I will help in any way I can." I said softly.

We soon made it to Palpatine's office and fought him. I blocked his attacks until he threw me against a wall and went in for the kill. I closed my eyes and waited for death but it never came. When I opened my eyes Mace had killed Palpatine. I let out a sigh of relief and fell back in the ground and passed out. When I next woke up I was on a hospital bed and Mace was beside me asleep in a chair.

"Hey." I said softly.

He shot up and I sent him a smile.

"You're awake." He said softly.

"Yea, how long was I out cold?" I asked softly.

"About a week. The war is over."

"So no more fighting?"

"No more, we can finally have peace.... I also talked to the council and they are allowing Jedi to have attachments." He said with a small smile.

"I'm sure Slywalker is happy about that."

"So am I."

"Why would you be-"

I was cut off by him leaning down and connecting his lips with mine. I let out a gasp and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

"Because I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"Took you long enough." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.