Kit Fisto

Warning Major feelings! Might need a tissue.

Here you all go. 🗳 (they don't actually have a tissue emoji so here is this... suppose to be a tissue box 😂)

I walked beside my master and let out a sigh as I kept my arms over my chest.

"Something is on your mind, (Y/n)." Master Fisto said softly.

"I have a bad feeling about this mission, that's all." I said softly.

"I'm sure we will be fine." He said as he sent me a gentle smile.

"You always say that." I said with a laugh.

"And aren't we always fine?" He asked calmly.

"Normally, but we are working with Skywalker."

"True, better have you stay beside me."

I nodded my head and followed close behind him. I smiled upon seeing Masters Kenobi and Skywalker.

"Master Fisto, Lady Fisto." Skywalker said with a bow of his head.

It was no secret that the council had allowed me and my master to marry. Master Yoda himself had said he had saw our union and who was he to go against the force.

"So what is the plan?" I asked softly.

"You and I will sneak inside with Snips and disable the force field. Kenobi and Master Fisto will stay out here and keep them distracted." He explained.

"It appears we are working again, Soka." I said as I sent her a smile.

"Looks like the dynamic duo is back together." Ahsoka said with a smile.

We got ready to go and I felt a hand grabbed mine. I turned to see Kit and he motioned for me to follow him.

"What do you nee-"

I was cut off by him leaning down and gently capturing my lips in a gentle kiss.

"Don't play hero." He whispered.

"Would I ever do a thing like that?" I asked sweetly.

He sent me a smile and kissed me once more before pulling away. I turned and blew him one more kiss before walking towards Ahsoka.

Sometimes I wonder what would of happened if I had stayed on Coruscant, would things have changed?

It didn't take us long to make it inside of the base and upon entering we learned that it was a trap. While me and Ahsoka kept the droids busy, Skywalker disabled the shield, allowing Kit and Kenobi to make it inside with our troops. I smiled in victory as we took out all of the droids.

"Good job." Kenobi said as he looked at Skywalker.

"Did you have any doubt?" Skywalker asked with a smile.

"A little." He said as he walked past him.

I felt something in the back of my head, a since of danger. I felt it towards Ahsoka, and I turned to see a droid aiming a gun at her.

"Soka! Move!" I yelled as I pushed her out of the way.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and my eyes went wide. I looked down and saw that the blast had hit me. I felt arms around me and I was cradled against a chest. I was slowly laid on Kit's lap and he held me to his chest. I watched as Anakin took the droid out and I smiled softly.

"I... I told you... I had... had a bad feeling." I said before I felt my eyes slowly start to close.

"(Y/n)! Stay with me! (Y/n)!" He yelled as he held me tightly to his chest.

"I... I will always love you." I whispered before my eyes closed.

I could feel him trying to reach for me try to bring me back, but what's dead normally stays dead.

"Come back to me."

"(Y/n), don't go."

"Please, you're my best friend."

"Come on Fisto, wake up."

"If you die I swear I'll marry Master Secura."

My eyes snapped open and I glared at Kit. I saw Soka's eyes go wide and I slowly raised up and grabbed a hold of his shirt.

"You touch Secura and I will cook all of your fish." I growled out.

"Told you she wouldn't die if you said that." Anakin said with a smile.

I let out a groan and looked around to see I was on a hospital bed.

"How long was I out?"

"More like gone." Kenobi said softly.

"I think we should leave both you and Master Fisto alone." Anakin said as he turned and left the room.

I looked at Kit and saw him staring at his hands. I gently took one of his hand sand he jumped. His eyes met mine and I saw tears streaming down his face.

"I..."

I quickly pulled him against my chest and felt him start to shake as he held me tightly. He said something in his native language and I let out a sigh.

"I'm not going anywhere... I love you." I whispered.

He pulled away and I sent him a small smile. He gently brought both his hands to my face and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.

I kissed his forehead and smiled as he cradled into the bed and laid beside me. He laid his head over my heart and I smiled as I interlaced our fingers.

I was gonna kill us off but I couldn't do it to my boy! 😭