Maul

Maul has legs in this

"If someone starts crying I won't take them to the infirmary. I mean I know this is my punishment, but no way in hell would I do this for these kids!" I snapped as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nothing's going to ha-"

Obi-wan was cut off by a youngling getting hit by a lazer and crying. I smiled happily and turned to look at Kenobi.

"Look what I told you! Now I have to take care of this brat and leave this really interesting lesson of Master Yoda. I can't believe you're making me do this!" I said as I picked the kid up without looking at him.

Obi-wan let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Y/N-"

"No! I'll do it! Master Yoda will have to-"

"The second time this is, L/N" A voice said cutting me off.

I quickly dropped him and looked down to see Master Yoda glaring up at me.

"Sorry... I'll just.. take the kid to the infirmary." I said as I picked up the right kid and took off.

I let out a sigh and carried the kid to the infirmary.

"Getting out of teaching?" My best friend said with a laugh.

"Kidnap me... please." I begged as I dropped the kid off.

"Well I mean there is this new club we could go to." She said happily.

"Please." I begged as I hid my face.

...

"I thought you said we were going to a club?" I asked as I was handed a helmet.

"Yea the bounty hunters club." She said happily.

I sent her a look and she sent me a smile.

"I need your help with a job." She said as she looked at the ground.

"(B/f)!"

"Please! If we do this we get 10,000 credits!"

"I- did you say 10,000?"

She nodded her head and I roughly grabbed the helmet from her.

"Last job." I growled out.

I hid my lightsabers in my boots and put the helmet on before walking inside with her. I looked around and held my breath as we passed Cad Bane and some other bounty hunters.

"Ah! It is (B/f) and her partner." Cad said stopping us.

"Yep, me and my partner. We are here to meet our employer." (B/f) said softly.

"I see. Through that door." He said motioning to a door.

She nodded her head and dragged me behind her. We made it inside and I froze up as I saw Darth Maul.

"Obi-wan is going to kill me." I thought as I walked behind (B/f).

"So you two are the famous Bounty Hunters?" Maul asked as we looked down at him.

"Yes sir, I am (B/f) and this is (L/n)." She said calmly.

He nodded his head and looked us over.

"I have a shipment I need it brought to me. Should you fail you will both parish." He said sternly.

"Yes sir."

He gave her a paper and she picked it up.

"Two days." He ordered.

She nodded her head and we turned and walked out of the club.

"What did you get me into?" I growled out.

"I didn't know who it was." She whispered.

"We die and I kill you. What does he even want?"

She looked at the picture and froze up.

"What?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

She held it up and my eyes went wide.

It was a picture of me.

"I am not shipment!" I yelled as I paced back and forth on the ship.

"Why would he want you? I mean yea you are Kenobi's Padawan, but everyone knows that neither of you like each other."

"He wants me to join him." I said with a groan.

"Seriously?"

"Yea, I don't know why, but he does.... something about ruling the galaxy together. I mean don't get me wrong I would happily join him, but I have this little voice in the back of my head that says it's wrong. Why I listen to it I don't know!"

"Well it is 10,000....."

"No... just no."

"Think about it... 10,000.... what if I message Kenobi and tell him that you got kidnapped?"

"I know for a fact you won't do it just to see if I'd escape."

"Yea you're right, but come on... it will be fun."

"You're fun and mine is completely different."

"You leave me no choice. I hope you will forgive me." She said said before she tazed me.

Before I knew it everything went dark. When I woke up I had handcuffs on and I was in a dark room.

"You know what! Fuck you (B/f)!" I yelled as I kicked the door.

I let out a groan and leaned back against the wall. After awhile the door opened and I saw Maul walk in.

"As I said, one Jedi for you." (B/f) said with a innocent smile.

"Bitch." I growled out.

"10,000 is a lot! Don't get pissed at me. You would do the same."

I thought it over and nodded my head.

"True." I said calmly.

"Leave us." Maul ordered.

She left and saluted me bye. I looked at Maul and he walked up to me and uncuffed me. I rubbed my wrists and let out a sigh.

"So why did you want me?" I asked calmly.

"You know why." He said as he looked me over.

"Not joining you."

"What about if we make a deal? I tell you who the Sith Lord is and you come with me."

"Mandalore is given back to Satine."

"Deal. So... will you join me?"

"Do you have proof of who he is?"

"I do."

I nodded my head and let out a sigh.

"I'll join you." I said calmly.

He sent the evidence to the council and sent word for Satine to be released and Mandalore given back to her. Maul took me to his home world and I broke all communication with everyone I knew and surprisingly enough it wasn't all that bad.

"Maul don't you dare." I growled as he walked up to me with a smirk on his face.

"Come now my love, would I ever do anything so cruel?" He asked as he walked up to me.

"Maul... don't!" I yelped out as he grabbed me around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

I let out a laugh and smiled as I tried to push him off. He stopped and smiled down at me.

"I love you." I said as I looked up at him.

"I love you too." He said as he leaned down and kissed me.