Cad Bane

I let out a sigh as I waited for my husband to return home from work. He should of been home an hour ago but he was forced to stay after. I heard my messenger chime and I pulled up the message.

"Dear (y/n), we regret to inform you that your.... your husband has been killed by bounty hunter Cad Bane." I whispered as I felt tears stream down my face.

I fell to the ground and let out a scream as the windows shattered around my house. I felt anger boil up inside of me as I stood up and threw open my closet. I pulled my old lightsaber out and held it tightly in my hands.

"Bane will pay." I growled out.

It was months before I found Bane at a bar. The moment I walked in I ordered everyone out. I saw Bane look up at me with a smirk and put his glass down.

"Been awhile (Y/n)." He said calmly.

"Why? Why him?" I growled as I glared down at him.

"Someone payed me."

"Bull crap! Truth."

"He got in my way."

"Go in the way of what? He was the only one you killed!"

"He got in the way of me having you. You think I'd let some waste of human life take you from me?"

"He was my husband!"

He smiled as he shook his head and walked up to me.

"Husband, more like Master. He stopped you from being what I know you are.... mine." He said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me up against his chest.

"I don't belong to you, Bane."

"Oh but you do my love, and you always will." He said as he smashed his lips against mine.