Rex part 2

Hey guys hope you are having a great Easter and staying safe!

Good ending

My eyes fluttered open and I let out a groan as I raised up. I felt a hand stop me and turned my head to see Kix.

"Easy (Y/n), you got hit hard." He said softly.

"Where's Rex?" I asked softly.

"The General and Rex are on a mission. You have been out for a week. Rex should return soon." He said softly.

"Was anyone killed?"

"Nearly you. We nearly lost you for a second." He said softly.

"How mad is Rex?"

"Mad? He was petrified. He snapped at Skywalker and nearly Kenobi. The General has to drag him onto this mission to keep your relationship a secret and to stop him from being scrapped."

"That idiot." I groaned out.

"He thought he had lost you. He did lose you.... you where legally dead for ten minutes." He explained.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked.

After I was checked over and they cleared me I was forced to stay another week before I could return to my quarters. Rex was still gone, having to go under cover with Skywalker, Kenobi, and Commander Tano.

I heard my door opened and looked up to see Rex walk in. He threw his helmet on the desk and let out a groan.

"Long mission?" I asked playfully.

"The longest. I need a shower." He said as he walked to the bathroom.

After a few seconds of quiet, I heard feet running on the pavement. I smiled as Rex rushed into the room and stopped in my doorway. His eyes stared at me and I let out a laugh.

"Miss me?" I asked softly.

He rushed forward and I was tackled onto the bed. He quickly started to press kisses all over my face. I pushed him away and sent him a gentle smile before allowing him to pull me into a kiss.

"I thought I lost you." He whispered against my lips.

"Come now Captain, I'm bulletproof." I said with a small smile.

"I love you." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.

" He said as he pulled me into another kiss

Me writing this next part

Bad Ending (Rex's POV)

My eyes went wide as I watched Kix try to restart (Y/n)'s heart, Kix had been trying and failing to revive her for the past thirty minutes.

"Come on! Breath!" Kix yelled as he gave compressions.

I could feel my heart shatter as Cody touched his shoulder.