Clones

Not a romantic story, this is a day with the brothers

I let out a laugh as I saw Fives and Echo pulling a prank on Hardcase.

"What flowers you want on your tombstones?" I asked as I sent them a smile.

"Lilies." Echo said sweetly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I walked away. I passed Hardcase and stopped him.

"Echo and Fives are looking for you, said they had a gift or something for you." I said as I sent him a innocent smile.

"Thanks sis." He said as he ruffled my hair up.

I moved his hand away and walked away from him. I soon heard yelling and covered my mouth. I let out a laugh as I shook my head and continued towards my station.

Unlike my brothers I was an accident, a freak accident. They accidentally made me female instead of male. Because of this I spend most of my time off the field working on our weapons and equipment. But it wasn't as bad as many think, because of this I have a bunch of over protective brothers, Wolffe being the worse.

"(Y/n)! Careful! Don't want you falling!" Wolffe yelled as I worked on a ship.

"Don't worry, I'm fine-!"

I let out a scream as I fell back. Before I could hit the ground I was caught. I looked up and sent Wolffe a smile.

"I told you to be careful!" He snapped.

"Sorry." I said softly.

He rolled his one good eye and let me down. I quickly got back to work and smiled as Sinker came and brought me water.

"Gotta stay hydrated." He said with a smile.

"I now get why they call you Sinker." I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said as I sent him a smile.

He turned and walked away and I let out a laugh as I got back to work.

"Come on, time to take a break." A deep voice said.

I looked up and let out a groan as I saw Cody.

"But I am nearly done." I said angrily.

"You can finish it later, you need a break. Now come on." He said as he held his hand out to me.

I knew better then to argue, the last time I did he picked me up and forced me to go with him. I let out a groan and grabbed his hand and he helped me stand up. He led me to the gym and I walked inside and saw the boys playing dodge ball.

"Dibs!" Echo yelled.

"Hey no calling dibs! We talked bout this!" Waxer yelled.

"To late, (Y/n)'s on our team." He said cheerfully.

"Echo did call dibs." I said with a laugh as I walked over to him.

We started and I laughed as I ran and grabbed two balls and threw them at Waxer and Boil.

"Out!" Cody yelled from beside Rex.

Rex sent him a look and I let out a laugh.

"You know those are your guys right?" Rex asked calmly.

"I keep forgetting." Cody said with a groan.

Soon the game ended 501st winning by five. I let out a laugh as Echo highfived Fives and Kix highfived me.

"We get (Y/n) next round!" Waxer yelled. 

It was soon time to get back to work and I was accompanied by Jesse and Kix.

"So think Waxer will get you on his team next time?" Jesse asked with a smile.

"He would probably have to fight Echo for her." Kix said with a laugh.

"He doesn't stand a chance, not to mention, I love my 501st." I said with a smile.

"That's my sister!" Jesse exclaimed as he hit my back.

I let out a grunt and smiled as they walked away. It was soon time for bed and I found myself unable to sleep. I let out a groan and walked out of my room and made my way to my favorite brother's room.

I know it's strange that out of the thousand brothers I have, that I can actually remember all of them and have a favorite, but it wasn't hard for him to be my favorite. Out of all of them he doesn't walk around me like I'm made of glass and he doesn't treat me any different then them, not to mention that I know I can always count on him to have my back.

"(Y/n)? Everything okay?" Rex asked as he held his door open.

"Can't sleep, could I... stay with you tonight?" I asked softly.

He held the door open and I walked inside. He plopped down on his bed and I smiled as I laid down beside him and snuggled into his chest.

"Sleep tight little sister." He whispered as I fell asleep.