Rex

I let out a muffled scream as I grabbed my pillow and shoved my face in it.

"Trouble in paradise?" A voice asked.

I pulled the pillow away and glared at my best friend, Sabine.

"How can I be such a idiot?" I asked angrily.

"What did you do this time?" She asked as she plopped down beside me.

"I was trying to talk to Rex, but I kept stuttering.... he must thing I'm a idiot."

"You are a idiot but that's besides the point."

"I hate you."

"Look, I know you've liked him for awhile and it's hard to tell him..... hey I have an idea! How about you write down everything you want to tell him.... like a letter to Rex and hide it. So you can get everything off your chest." She said happily.

"That's.... a great idea! That way I won't think about it... and it will be easier when I actually decide to tell him." I said as I sent her a smile.

She handed me a pen and paper and sent me a smile as she left the room.

"Okay..... So.... how about Dear Rex...."

Dear Rex,

You are probably one of the kindest and most loyalest men on this ship. Since the moment we met I've had feelings for you..... feelings that I don't really understand...... when I'm around you it's hard to breath... and sometimes it's hard to think. I can't even really talk to you and that's why said my writing my feelings down... so I can get it all out..... here goes nothing. I love you..... I don't really know how I know I do, but I do.... I love how you stand up for what you believe in, how you are willing to sacrifice everything to protect the people you love, and I love how you never give up.... even when all odds are against u-

Knock knock!

"Who is it!" I yelled as I put the pen down.

"Ezra! Kanan needs you!"

"Coming."

I folded the paper up and slipped it into an envelope and wrote Rex's name on it. I let out a sigh as I stood up and left my room.

"Hey I think I left my helmet in your room can I grab it before we go see Kanan?"

"Sure thing." I said as I walked away.

...

"Where is it?" I asked as I looked everywhere.

"Okay, what happen in here?" Sabine asked as she walked into the room.

"The letter I wrote, I can't find it."

"What letter?"

"The one to Rex, I left it on my bed because Ezra told me I had to go see- oh no!"

I rushed out of the room and banged on Ezra's door.

"What?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"There was a letter on my bed to Rex... what did you do with it?"

"Gave it to Ahsoka to give to him, why?" He asked softly.

"Oh force." I groaned out.

"Was I not suppose to? I mean it had his name on the top and looked like it was important."

"No... it was... it was a fake letter about my feelings for him.... I was writing it so I could not blurt out that I like him."

"I am so sorry, (Y/n)." He said softly.

"It's fine.... I'll just go crawl into a hole and die." I said as I turned and walked to my room.

...

"Why must I help Rex train Ezra?" I asked as I walked beside Kanan.

"Cause I am going on a date with Hera, and I don't want Rex killing Ezra." Kanan said calmly.

"I hate you."

"Come on, you haven't spoken to Rex in over a week, he is starting to think he did something wrong."

"Fine! But I hate you." I said as I walked away.

"Love you too! And they are waiting for you in the cockpit!"

I made it to the cockpit and frowned when I just saw Rex sitting on a crate.

"Where is Ezra?" I asked softly.

"With Sabine." He said as he looked up at me.

"Aren't we suppose to be training them?"

"No, who told you that?"

"Kanan."

"First I've heard bout it."

"I'm going to see what's going on."

"Wait a minute, I actually need to talk to you." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"About what?" I asked as I held a gulp in.

"Ahsoka dropped off a letter to me.... didn't have a signature.... thought you might know the handwriting?" He asked as he held a envelope out.

"Um..... nope never seen it, bye!"

"I know it's yours." He said with a chuckle.

"Then why ask?"

"Cause I wanted to see if you would admit it's yours...... did you mean everything in this letter?"

"I..... Yes.... look I understand if you don't feel the same-"

I was cut off by Rex grabbed the back of my head and smashing his lips against mine.

"You have no idea how long I've kept my own feelings a secret from you." He whispered against my lips.