Maul

Starts at clone wars and then goes to rebel

"Remember Maul is not all he seems don't let him confuse you." My master obiwan said.

"Yes master." I said as I went to look around.

I was to stay out of sight as he looked for Satine. When he found her they got caught so I hid and watched. I saw that he was talking and then saw him stab Satine. A gasp left my lips and I watched as Maul looked to where I was. I hid behind a pillar and hoped he didn't see me.

"Take him away.... all of you leave. Brother I want you to take this body away." Maul said as they dragged my Master away.

I watched as Maul set down and then I decided to get closer. I made it to where he was and let out a gasp as I saw he wasn't there. I turned around in time to block his attack.

"So this is Kenobi's new apprentice." Maul said with a smirk.

We started a fight which ended with his blade near my neck and me against the wall with my blade at his side.

"You are very impressive." Maul said with a smirk.

"I could say the same thing." I said as I glared up at him.

"And very beautiful... tell me how can a beauty like you be the apprentice to a man like him?" He asked moving his blade away from me.

"Yoda put me as his apprentice." I said looking around.

"I see. You have so much power.... I could teach you so much." He said walking up to me.

"You know I'll make you a deal Maul. I will join you if.... you can make me fall in love with you, but if I make you fall in love with me then you have to leave my master alone." I said with a smirk.

"You have yourself a deal my dear." He said with a smirk.

"See you around." I said pecking his lips and running away.

Rebels

After fifteen years I joined Kanan and Hera and we have been fighting the Empire. I was on the ship when I felt something watching me. I turned around and activated my blade. I turned to see Maul behind me.

"Hello Apprentice." He said with a smirk.

"Seriously I thought you had died.... how sad." I said with a smirk.

"Do you really think you can hide your feelings to me?" He asked with a smile.

"What feelings do you speak of?" I asked.

"You lost the deal my dear." He said walking up to me.

"Really because I think we both lost." I said as he stopped in front of me.

"I guess we did." He said pulling me into him as he kissed me.

I kissed him back and smiled as I pulled away from him.

"You know since we both fell in love with the other I think we both are obligated to do what the other person wanted." I said smirking.

"What if I wanna change my side can I?" Maul asked running his hand through my hair.

"I will allow you that I guess." I said with a smile.

"Alright instead of my apprentice..... I want you to be my wife." He said smiling at me.

I felt a smile spread onto my face as I kissed him.

"Alright but only if you leave my friends and Master alone." I said pulling away.

"Deal." He said with a smile.