Maul

I let out a sigh as I laid down on my side and tried to get some sleep. I heard a groan and rolled over to see Maul sit up.

"Come here." He ordered.

"Is something wrong Master?" I asked as I stood up.

"Just come here." He ordered.

I nodded my head and walked over to him. He pulled me down on to the ground and pulled the cover over me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Now get some sleep." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered as I fell asleep.

...

I let out a groan as I put a few logs into the fire and pulled my knees to my chest.

"Is it always this cold here?" I asked as I looked over at Maul.

"Yes, come here." He said calmly.

I walked over to him and he pulled me to his side and wrapped a blanket around us. I smiled as I leaned into it and closed my eyes as I felt his warmth.

...

I laid my blanket down and felt a breeze of air hit me. I turned to see Maul with his blanket and I frowned as he walked over to me and laid it beside mine. He laid down and grabbed my arm pulling me beside him. He wrapped the blankets around us and put his arms around me. I smiled as I snuggled into him.

"Thank you." I whispered as I fell asleep.

...

When I woke up I felt the cold air hit my face. I let out a groan as I pulled the cover closer and looked around. I was alone and there was no one around me. I stood up and put a few logs in the fire before putting my hands closer to it.

"Where are you Maul?" I asked in a whisper.

It had been a few days since he left and I was worried about him.

"Please don't be dead." I begged as I pulled the blanket closer and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to a warmth behind me. I rolled over and smiled as I saw Maul. He sent me a small smile and I moved my hand to his face.

"Where did you go?" I asked softly.

"To find answers." He said softly.

"Did you find them?"

"Yes.... I did." He said as he leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine.

My eyes went wide for a second before they closed and I leaned into the kiss and gently kissed back.