Zeb

I paced back and forth and waited for my idiot to return to the ship. Both he and Ezra had left to find information about the empire. I soon heard the door opened and turned to see Ezra with a frown on his face.

"I got bad news." He said softly.

"Is Zeb..."

"Zeb's still alive." He said as he moved to he side to reveal a angry lookin Zeb.

I let out a sigh of relief and before Zeb could yell at Ezra I rushed up to him and pulled him into a hug. He let out a grunt and then gently wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.

"Sorry I worried you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Do it again and we are having fried lasat." I grumbled out.

He let out a chuckle and sent me a smile. I snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh of relief as I felt his heart beat.

"You two are too cute. I'm gonna get sick." Ezra said as he turned and walked away.

"That little-"

I cut Zeb off by leaning up and gently kissing him. He let out a sigh and pulled me closer. I smiled against his lips and then pulled away and looked up at him. I moved my hand to his face and sent him a smile.

"I love you." I said softly.

He looked at me shocked and then a smile appeared on his face and he leaned down and kissed me.