Fives

I let out a sigh and glared at the ARC trooper known as Fives. He had a smile on his face and his eyes where looking me up and down.

"Did you hear a word I said?" I growled out.

"I'm sorry what did you say? I keep getting lost in your eyes." He said happily.

I let out a groan and stopped myself from facepalming. I moved my hand away and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I said that this mission is important and that we have to be stealthy. If we get spotted we are dead, do you understand me?" I asked sternly.

"Yes, ma'am. Also has anyone told you that you are the most-"

"Finish the sentence and I switch you for Echo." I growled out.

He nodded his head and I let out a sigh as I turned and left the room. I made my way to the bridge and glared at Rex.

"Fives shamelessly flirting with you again?" He asked not looking up at his datapad.

"I thought Hardcase was the flirt?"

"He is, but Fives seems to of taken a liking to you. Don't possibly know why." He said with a smirk.

"You know.. I do know how to hide a body without anyone finding it."

"I know." He said with a chuckle.

"Also know how to castrate." I said with a smirk.

His eyes went wide and he quickly crossed his legs.

"So do you want me to switch Fives for Echo?" He asked clearing his throat.

"No, I'd rather deal with Fives constant flirting then listen to Echo talk." I said as I shook my head.

He let out a chuckle and sent me a smile.

"Echo is horrible." He said calmly.

"All I have to do to get Fives to stop is to threaten him, Echo.. he doesn't have a off button."

"I know, I had Hardcase and Dogma look for me." Rex said as he sent me a smile.

It wasn't long before we finished the mission and everything had gone perfectly, well that is until we made it to the cave and it decided to cave in on us. Now I'm stuck with Fives in a cave with only our helmet lights and a little food.

"This is just great." I said with a groan.

"Well at least I know you can't run away from me." Fives said with a chuckle.

"Fives... I will personally kill you and blame the cave in." I said sternly.

"You would miss me to much."

"Want to test it?"

He took off his helmet and set it beside him to allow more light to shine. I let out a sigh and took mine off too. I let out a groan as my light turned off.

"You know, even with the helmet on, your hair is as beautiful as ever." Fives said with a smile.

"You can't even see my hair with the helmet on." I said as I gently kicked his leg.

"Really? I couldn't tell, Must just be because I daydream about you. Seriously though! You are gorgeous. Has anyone told you that?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled out a tube.

"You know, I swear you are an angel." Fives said happily.

"Satan's angel."

"Guess I know where I'm going then."

"You worry me sometimes Fives." I said with a laugh.

After we set in the quiet for awhile I saw a smirk appear on Fives' face.

"Are your legs tired? Cause you've been running through my mind all day." Five said happily.

"Find a better one." I said as I tried to com for help.

"Can I tie your shoes? Cause I don't want you falling for anyone else."

"I'm wearing boots." I said with a smirk.

"Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"

"Would your lips like to meet the dirt?"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, guess what, my bed has room for two."  He said as he held up two fingers.

"Okay, that was actually a pretty good one." I said as I let out a laugh.

I turned to meet his eyes and saw a genuine smile. I shook my head and looked at the lights.

"Roses are red, grass is green. I want to get in your bed. If you know what I mean." I said playfully.

I saw a blush appear on his face and covered my mouth to hold back a laugh.

"It's pitch black in here and I still can see that you're blushing." I said before I burst out laughing.

"You're so hot, even my pants are falling for you." He said calmly.

I went to say something, but stopped when the rocks where moved. I stood up and offered my hand to Fives.

"Just so you know, my doors always unlocked... if you need to talk." I said before we walked out of the cave.

I heard Fives let out a laugh and I smiled as we returned to the ship. After Kix checked us over, we were both allowed to go to our rooms. I walked towards mine and smiled as I saw Fives following me. As soon as I had unlocked the door I turned around and grabbed Fives by his armor and dragged him inside. He let out a grunt, but I instantly silenced it by pressing my lips against his. He smiled against my lips and gently kissed me back. He soon pulled away and turned to shut and lock the door. As soon as he was finished locking the door he turned back around and reconnecting our lips.