Zeb

This is part 2 of the last Zeb I did, had a request to add onto it.

Five years have passed since we lost Kanan, and Ezra disappeared. Thankfully the war has finally ended and I can start on my life, and my family. Sadly me and Zeb couldn't have children of our own, but that hasn't stopped us from adopting two amazing children.

"Jaro! Be gentle with Mari! She isn't a lasat like you!" I yelled.

I felt a arm around my waist and smiled as I leaned back against Zeb's chest.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You got jealous."

"I wasn't jealous."

"Oh yes you were." I said with a laugh.

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were, and I'm glad you were." I said as I leaned up and gently kissed him.

"Mommy! Look!" A voice yelled.

I turned around and my eyes went wide as I saw Mari holding Jaro up into the air with the force.

"I'm flying!" Jaro exclaimed.

"Things have just got more interesting." Zeb said with a smile.

"Mari! Put your brother down!" I exclaimed.

Zeb let out a laugh as I rushed towards our children. I quickly caught Jaro and placed him on the ground.

"Zeb! This isn't funny so stop laughing!"

I saw tears stream down Mari's face and I quickly crouched down.

"I'm not mad, baby. You just can't be doing that. You might hurt bubba." I said softly.

She nodded her head and I sent her a smile as I picked her up.

"Okay, time to go inside so we can clean up for supper." I said as I carried her inside.

After eating I put them to bed. I smiled as I leaned against the doorframe and watched them sleep.

"I love you." Zeb whispered.

"I love you too." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.