Maul

"It's not my fault!" Ezra yelled annoyed.

"Your the one who said we could make it now look we are stranded!" I yelled at my friend.

"It could be worse."

"How! We have no food and guess what Maul is after us!" I yelled.

"No he is after you."

I glared at him before I started to walk again. After awhile we made it to a hut and looked inside to see that no one was home. Ezra and I looked around and then we split up to find water and a place to sleep. I walked for a few minutes and found a small lake.

"Thank god." I said as I filled up my flask.

Ezra and I had went on a mission which ended with us getting caught by Maul. We escaped but Maul followed us now we are waiting for our friends to find us. I sit up and called Ezra on my com.

"Hey I found water." I said through it.

"Okay I'm on my way." He said before he signed off.

I set down and started a small fire before looking around. I bent down to pick up a stick and felt like someone was watching me I pulled out my saber and ignited it. I spun around to see Maul smiling at me.

"Seriously how did you find us?" I asked annoyed.

"I will always find you my apprentice." He said as he walked closer to me.

I put my saber in front of me and glared at him.

"Stay right there! If I have to I will kill you." I yelled.

He started to laugh and then h smiled at me.

"You kill me! Oh my dear you are funny." He said as he took my saber from my hands.

I looked at my hands confused and backed away from him. I hit something and looked to see I was a tree I turned back around to see that he was in front of me.

"What's the matter you seem scared." He said with a smirk.

"Seeing as though I don't have a weapon and I can't run yeah I would be scared." I said as I glared at him.

"You shouldn't be scared I would never hurt you." He said as he moved a piece of hair out of my face.

I looked up at him to see him staring intensely into my eyes and I backed up more as he pulled me into him.

"What are to you doing?" I asked as I placed my hands on his chest.

He smiled as he leaned down and smashed his lips onto mine. I gasped as he pulled me into him and pinned me to the tree. At first I tried to fight it but soon I was kissing him back. He pulled away and I felt lightheaded.

"(Y/N) the guys are here we are on our way to you." Ezra said through the com.

"Join me." Maul whispered.

"I..... want to but I can't." I said as I looked up at him.

He looked at me confused and I sighed before force throwing him off me and grabbing my saber and running to find the others.

"Come on!" Ezra yelled.

I jumped on the platform and turned to see Maul smirking at me. I felt through the force that he would wait for me to join him and be his student...... and for some reason I don't think it will be to long.