Cody

When I had met Cody, he was a clone and I was a padawan learner being taught by Master Kenobi. I had never thought I would have fallen for Cody, but by the age of eighteen I was head over heels for him.

At first it was a crush but as the years passed it grew into love. A love that I thought I could hide if I pushed Cody away, but fate had other plans for me.

"Come on Commander don't be so gloom." I said as I sent Cody a smile.

"With all due respect we are trapped in a cave with no way out." Cody said as he let out a sigh.

"Master Kenobi will find us." I said softly.

"I hope so." He said as he took his helmet off.

Even though the clones all looked the same, I always thought Cody looked different. There was something about his eyes that made him stand out, or was it his smile that I rarely got to see?

"Did you hear me?" Cody asked calmly.

"What? Sorry I was zoning out."

He let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"I asked why you were staring at me."

"Staring? I'm not staring, I was..... just lost in thought." I said as I looked away.

"You get lost in thought a lot when looking at me then." He said calmly.

I felt a blush spread on my cheeks and I looked at the ground. We set in silent for awhile before I decided to quiet lying.

"I'm in love with you." I said quickly.

I saw him look at me shocked and for fear of rejection I looked at the ground. He was quiet for a few seconds before he gently put his hand under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I can't say I love you back, not yet... not until this war is over, and we have won." He said softly.

I nodded my head and he sent me a small smile.

"When this war is over, you better be alive, that way I can finally be with you." Cody said softly.

"I'll see you at the end." I whispered.

It wasn't long before Obi-wan found us and we were rescued. Sadly though I wouldn't get to see Cody after the war. The great Jedi purge happened and I was forced into hiding, until the empire was taken down. When the empire fell I was able to come out into the open and join the new order led by Luke Skywalker. I soon became a teacher and taught the new Jedi how to wield a lightsaber.

"Master (L/n), there is someone outside asking for you." One of my students asked.

"They give you a name?" I asked with a frown.

She shook her head no and I turned and left the room. I made it outside and froze as I saw Cody standing outside. When my eyes landed on him I instantly knew it was him.

"Hello General." He said softly.

I felt tears stream down my face as I saw a smile appear on his face. I took off in a sprint and talked him to the ground and pressed my lips against his. He pulled me closer and after a few seconds we pulled apart and I let out a laugh.

"I told you I'd see you at the end." He whispered.

"Took you log enough." I said as I smiled down at him.