Kallus

I let out a groan as I followed close behind Kallus. We were on a stealth mission together and it was freezing.

"Shh." He whispered.

"I'm freezing, why did we get picked for this and not Ezra or Kanan?" I whispered.

"They are busy with their own mission, now shut up and let's go." He said softly.

I nodded my head and let out a sigh as I continued to walk. I soon felt my leg slip and I nearly fell off the ledge. I felt a hand grab mine and I was roughly pulled against a chest. I looked up and met Kallus' eyes.

"Easy." He said softly.

"Thanks." I said as I held my breath.

He stared into my eyes and I saw him slowly start to lean down, before stopping and moving away from me.

"Can't have the others thing I let you fall to your death." He said as he cleared his throat.

I nodded my head and we continued towards the base. We snuck inside and I used the force to get a Trooper to leave us alone. I walked inside and smiled as I grabbed what we came for and we rushed outside.

"Going up!" I yelled as I threw Kallus up into the air off the base.

I jumped and landed on the ground. I raised my hands up and used the force to catch him and gently set him on the ground.

"You could of warned me!" Kallus yelled as he glared at me.

"Where is the fun in that?" I asked playfully.

"Next time I'm letting you die." He said as he dusted himself off.

"You'd miss me to much."

He rolled his eyes and we climbed into the ship. I smiled as I plopped down in my seat and waited for him to take off.

"So what's the next mission?" I asked as I crossed my legs.

"To rest." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Finally, I'm exhausted." I said softly.

"Yea."

"So... why didn't you kiss me?" I asked with a smirk.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"When I nearly fell, you almost kissed me. Why didn't you?" I asked softly.

"I wasn't going to kiss you... I thought I saw something on your face."

"Alright, well if you had been wanting to kiss me.. I wouldn't be mad bout it." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good to know." He said as he looked away.

We soon landed and I made my way to my room. I plopped down on my bed and let out a sigh as I rolled over on my side and fell asleep. I soon heard a knock on my door and let out a groan.

"If this is Ezra saying we have another mission, I'll shoot him." I thought as I stood up.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Kallus.

"Kallus what are you-"

I was cut off by him placing his hands on my cheeks and pulling me into a passionate kiss. My eyes went wide for a second before I closed my eyes and pulled him closer.

"Sorry I shouldn't of-"

"Shut up and kiss me again." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

We soon pulled apart to catch our breath and I sent him a small smile.

"I like you." He said softly.

"I like you too." I said with a laugh.

"Would you like to go out with me then?"

"Have to check my schedule, but I think I can squeeze you in." I said playfully.

He shook his head and leaned down and gently pecked my lips.

"I'll see you then." He said before turning and walking away.

"Hera totally owes me ten credits." I said happily.