Zeb

I was on my bed asleep when I was woke up by a jolt. I stood up quickly and ran out of my room to see Zeb fighting with Ezra. I growled as I grabbed Zeb's ear and stopped him.

"Hey let go of my ear!" He whines as he turned to look at me.

"If you don't stop fighting my brother I swear I'll end you, fur-face." I said annoyed.

"He started it!" He exclaimed glaring at me.

"I don't care. I'm finishing it." I said yanking on his ear.

He sent me a glare before finally getting me to let go of his ear. As soon as I did he pushed past me and into his room.

"I swear the nerve of him." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"You two are so cute." Ezra said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You two like each other." He said with a laugh.

"Like him! I would rather go on a date with a Wookiee!" I snapped at my brother.

"When you guys get married name your first son after me or Kanan." He said with a laugh as he walked away.

I frowned at my brother as I went back into my room and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes allowing sleep to take over. When I woke up we had a mission to Lothal City spaceport. We made it to the crates to see that we where getting T-7 rifles. I felt shock cross over me at the sight of them. I listened to Zeb and the others talk about them and then we got them aboard the ship and I excused myself to my room.

"You where there weren't you?" A voice asked from behind me.

"I was sixteen years old when they told me and my commanding officer. He said that Lasat's where monsters..... and I believed him, until I saw them all..... women and children were killed. They only took few prisoners and those prisoners where forced to work until they couldn't work any more..... and I was apart of all of it." I said turning to face Kanan.

"When Ezra told me about how you worked for the Empire before they took your parents away.... I realized that they must have made you do horrible things..... do you know where the prisoners are?" He asked calmly.

"Yes..... they are on a planet..... just three away from Lothal." I explained.

"After this mission we will go and find them, but we will not tell Zeb what we are doing yet." He said with a small smile.

I thanked him before laying down and going to bed. After awhile I was woke up by Ezra who told me that we had another mission. I sighed as I got up and went to listen to Kanan.

"(Y/N) can you tell us about where these prisoners are being held?" Kanan asked softly.

"It's a old mining place. The leader is a human male who is a excellent shot, so don't let him see you. There is only three floors, the prisoners are on the second and third ones. There is exactly ten prisoners, five men, three women and two children." I explained.

I then told about the lay out and how to sneak inside. After I was done we got ready and made our way to the planet. I made my way to where I knew I would be met by Rexter.

"Well well if it isn't (Y/N) Bridget's! You haven't changed a bit." He said with a smile.

"Good to see you Rexter. I came to check on my old friend." I said with a smile.

"Well you go on a head." He said with a laugh.

"You don't have to come with me I know the way. I know it." I said with a wink.

"Go on a head, don't let Garza get a hold of you. He will kill you." Rexter said with a laugh.

I sighed as I made it to the side entrance and let everyone in. We made it to the second floor and I stopped in front of the door.

"What's wrong sis?" Ezra asked confused.

"No matter what happens don't shoot any of them got it?" I asked turning to face my brother.

"Okay..... why would we shoot them?" Ezra asked confused.

"Just trust me." I said opening the door and walking into the room.

I took a deep breath as the prisoners turned to face us. Upon seeing me with Zeb, a big Lasat growled as he slammed me into the wall.

"Hello Garza." I said as he closed his hands around my neck.

"You devil! You bring another of my kin to be a slave!" He yelled.

"Let her go now! We came here to rescue you all." Kanan said forcefully.

"Rescue us? Her? She is the reason half of us are here!" Garza yelled.

"Let my sister go now!" Ezra yelled at him.

"Garza we have two minutes before Rexter will find out I let them in here and we all die. After this is over you can hit or kill me I don't care..... but don't get anyone else killed." I said sadly.

"You are one to talk." Garza said angrily.

"Let her go or I swear I'll end you right here and right now." Zeb said as he turned on his bo-rifle.

"Do you know what she did to our people?"

"Yes and I also know she spends most of her day hating herself. Now let her go." Zeb ordered.

Garza dropped me and I fell to the ground gasping for air. We made it out and I sighed sadly as we dropped the Lasats off with fulcrum. I set on my bed rubbing my neck gently. I heard my door open and looked up to see Zeb.

"Are you okay?" Zeb asked softly.

"I'm fine." I said.

"I don't blame you for what happen I hope you know." He said sitting beside me.

"I killed many of your people." I said sadly.

"You where lied to. Nothing you did is your fault." He said softly.

"How can you forgive me?"

"I can forgive you because I love you." He said kissing me.

I sighed happily as I kissed him back gently. I smiled as I hugged him and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you too fur-face." I said with a laugh.