Kallus part 2

It has been three years and a half since I was forced to leave Kallus. I have already had my baby boy who I named (b/n), after Kallus' father. I was forced to stay on Yavin IV with him because Sabine didn't think it a good idea for us to be on Mandalore.

"(Y/N) are you there?" A voice asked as I was cleaning.

"Yes hello Sabine." I said smiling at my sister's hologram.

"We will be there shortly Chopper Base was attacked by Thrawn and we where forced to get Fulcrum." She explained.

"I see how is the fight on Mandalore?"

"Good.... mother wishes to meet (b/n)." She said with a smile.

"Tell her.... that I will try to bring him up to meet her someday." I said with a sigh.

"I should go.... also I'm sorry that you had to leave him.... I know how much you miss Kallus."

"You have no idea how much I miss him." I said as I hung up.

I know I sounded angrier than I was but at the moment I didn't care. I had begged my sister to never bring him up again but she didn't care. I heard my son cry and walked into his room and picked him up and rocked him to sleep.

"Shhhh it's okay (b/n) mommy is here." I whispered.

He slowly fell asleep and then it wasn't long until I had a knock on my door.

"Sabine and the others must be here." I said as I walked to open the door.

I opened it to see Zeb smiling at me.

"Hey come in where is everyone else?" I asked smiling at him as I held (b/n).

"They will be here soon had to help Fulcrum get medical assistance." He explained.

"Well I would love to meet him." I said as Zeb walked into my small house.

"I'm sure you will."

I smiled at him as I went and finished cooking. I heard a knock and asked Zeb to get it. I put everything on the table and turned to see Sabine hug me.

"Hey sis how are you?" I asked smiling at her.

"I missed you so much." She said happily.

"I missed you more." I said with a smile.

"Did you make soup?" She asked with a smile.

"Always." I said laughing.

"So I'm gonna take (b/n) and you are walking to your room so you can have a chat with Fulcrum." She said happily.

I sighed as she took my son and then had me walk to my room. I waited until the door open and I turned to see who Fulcrum was.

"Kallus?" I asked shocked.

"Good to see you (Y/N)." He said softly.

"Your Fulcrum?"

"Well I was." He said as he looked at the table.

"Why aren't you facing me?" I asked annoyed.

"No reason."

I turned him to face me to see he had a black eye. I reached up and touched I softly and felt his hand stop me.

"Don't..... please." He whispered softly.

"What happen?"

"Thrawn found out I was a traitor and.... well a fight insured and this happen." He explained.

I sighed as I moved away and grabbed something to put around his eye. I walked over to him and had him sit on the bed. I put it around his eye and then moved my hand away. I went to get up but Kallus stopped me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

"That you where leaving."

"I didn't wanna face you I knew there was a chance you knew I was Sabine's sister.... and I couldn't face you."

"Did you ever love me?"

"Yes." I said as I started to cry.

I felt him turn me to face him and I looked up at him to see him smiling softly before he leaned down and gently kissed me. I hugged him as he held onto me as I cried. After awhile we left the room to see Sabine holding (b/n).

"Here you go." She said handing him to me.

"Is this...."

"Our son.... yes.... his name is (b/n)." I said with a smile as (b/n) made a move to grab Kallus.

"After my father..... can I hold him?"

I shook my head yes and handed him to Kallus. In no time (b/n) had fallen asleep in his father's arms. I smiled at him before we all went and ate. After eating everyone left leaving me with Kallus.

"So where are they having you stay?" I asked softly.

"I was hopping I could stay with my wife..... and son." He said with a smile.

"I'd like that...... a lot." I said as he hugged me.