Hunter

8. "Everything here can kill you, but I can do it more efficiently."

I watched as a ship landed and I saw four people get off. I kept hiding and watched to see why they had came here.

"Tech, tell me again why we are here?" A man with a sniper said angrily.

"Distress signal. Separatist." Tech said calmly.

"Crosshair, you and Tech scout around. Wreaker go that way and look around." The one I presumed was the leader ordered.

"Got it Hunter." Tech said as he followed Crosshair.

I leaned back and frowned as I watched Hunter. He had a helmet in so I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was looking around. I saw his head raise up and I quickly hid.

"I know you're out here! I don't mean any harm!" He called.

I peaked out and saw him staring in my direction. He removed his helmet and I finally got a good look at his face. He had long hair with a bandana wrapped around his forehead.

"My name is Sergeant Hunter. I'm with the republic. We are here because we believe that bad people are on this planet."

I moved around and he let out a groan.

"And you probably don't understand a word I say." He said as he looked at the ground and shook his head.

"I really should of had Tech stay." He said as he plopped down.

I saw something crawling towards him and pulled my bow out. He quickly stood out and went to pull a gun out, but I shot it before he could. He turned and I kept my bow aimed at him.

"Drop it." He ordered.

I tilted my head and looked at him from under my helmet.

"Everything here can kill you, but I can do it more efficiently." He said sternly.

"You talk big game, for someone with a bow aimed at him." I said as I kept it raised.

"You have to reload, my gun doesn't."

"I never miss." I said as I let go.

The arrow flew past him and hit another creature behind him.

"Call your men back, it isn't safe here. Leave." I said as I turned to walk away.

"We have a mission, so we aren't going anywhere."

"Then die." I said before I took off.

I continued to watch them from afar and saw that Hunter was a stern man and also a kind one. He also was always watching everything and could hear everything. From a simple twig snapping to water dripping, he heard it and it was amazing.

It wasn't long that I realized they were being watched by a medal man. I saw lightsabers decorating his wrists and frowned as I pulled mine out.

"Grievous, I didn't expect to see you here." I said as I stood up.

"Lady (Y/n), a honor to meet you."

"Leave I want nothing with the sith." I said angrily.

"The count wishes to speak to you."

"Leave." I said as I turned to walk away.

He walked towards me and I pulled my saber out and moved to attack him. He quickly deflected it and threw me back. I quickly stood up and kept my saber up. I twirled my saber and glared at him. I heard running and saw the Hunter and his men aim their blasters at Grevious.

"I believe we out number you." I said with a smirk.

He let out a growl and took off running. I put my saber away and turned to look at Hunter.

"I owe you a thanks." I said calmly.

"Are you a jedi?" Tech asked softly.

"No. Nor a sith. I'm... neither." I said as I turned to look at them.

"Well if you are neither... would you like a ride?"

"Sure."

The ride soon turned into me staying and joining them. As I stayed I slowly fell in love with Hunter and grew to care for the rest of the crew.

"Can we talk?" Hunter asked as he walked up to me.

I nodded my head and followed him to his room. He shut the door and let out a sigh.

"I'm not good with stuff like this... but um well.. I'm in love with you. I know you probably don't-"

I quickly cut him off by grabbing him by his headband and pulling him into a kiss. He quickly kissed my back and pulled me against him.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips.