Anakin

I let out a groan as I pulled my clock closer to me and followed behind Anakin. I was being forced to go with Master Slywalker to Naboo to oversee a meeting with Senator Padmé Amidala. We soon made it to the inn and I let out a sigh of relief as we got a room. That sigh of relief soon turned into a groan of annoyance as I saw the room only had one bed. 

"Why does this always happen?" I asked softly.

"For some reason everyone thinks we are a couple." Anakin said with a groan.

"I don't know why." I said angrily.

He shrugged his shoulder and left to change. He soon came out in some sweatpants and no shirt. I watched him ruffle his hair up and I held a blush back as I stopped myself from staring.

"Are you finished in the bathroom?" I asked quickly.

"Be my guest." He said as he walked over to the bed and laid down.

I made my way inside the bathroom and grabbed a over sized t-shirt I had stolen from Master Kenobi. I grabbed my shorts and slipped them on under the shirt and then walked out.

"Is that Obi-wan's shirt?" He asked as he looked at me shocked.

"Yes, he gave it to me."

"Why?"

"I have trouble sleeping and so he thought it would help."

"Does it?"

"Not really, but it makes me feel safe."

"I never understood your relationship with my master." He said as he laid his head in his pillow.

"I see him as a close friend, maybe even a father figure."

"I understand that, I feel the same about him."

I nodded my head and climbed into bed. I rolled over on my side and faced the wall.

"Good night." Anakin said softly.

Soon enough I had fallen asleep, but I was woke up from a nightmare, which made me jump up and look around. I gasped for air as I clutched my chest.

"What's wrong?" Anakin asked as he set up and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"A.... man... with a mask.... he killed the Jedi... then he..."

"Shhhh, it's okay. I promise it's okay. You are safe with me. I promise I won't allow anyone to hurt you." Anakin said as he sent me a small smile.

I nodded my head and he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I swear I will always protect you."

That was five years ago and I had believed Anakin. I had thought he would always be on my side and that with his help we would win the war, but here I am standing in front of my old friend, who now wore a mask.

"It has been awhile (Y/n)." His deep voice said.

"You're a Lier." I said angrily.

He tilted his head and I glared at him.

"You once promised that you would never let anyone hurt me, yet here you are.... my enemy. The man who shattered my heart into a million pieces." I said softly.

"The man you once knew is dead, I killed him."

"I still cense him inside of you... I will never give up on you Anakin."

"Anakin Skywalker is dead."

I ignited my saber and charged towards him. The fight was quick and ended with his blade piercing my chest.

"I.... love.... you.... Ani." I gasped out before everything went dark.

I woke up and saw I was in a field alone. I heard a voice said my name and looked up to see Qui-gon.

"Master Jinn." I said softly.

He sent me a gentle smile and held his hand out to me. He showed me around and explained how I was in the force and how Vader had killed me.

"I know Anakin is still inside there.... he has to be."

"I know as well and I trust that he will return to us." He said as he sent me a small smile.

For the next couple of years I watched Vader through the force and I felt a small smile appear on my face as I saw him die for his and Padmé's son. When I saw Anakin standing in the field I walked up to him.

"It's been awhile Anakin." I said softly.

He turned to look at me and I saw tears streaming down his face.

"I'm so sorry." He said softly.

I rushed up to him and pulled him into a hug.

"I never gave up on you, brother." I whispered as I hugged him.