Plo Koon

I let out a gasp as I felt the the sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and dropped my blaster as my hand went to my chest and I saw blood.

"(Y/n)!" A voice yelled.

Before I hit the ground arms wrapped protectively around me and I was pulled into a lap. I looked up at saw Master Plo Koon, my teacher and secret husband.

"Plo... I.."

"Shh, don't speak. It will be fine." He said softly.

I smiled as I stared up at him.

"Master..."

"I need a medic!" Plo ordered.

I could feel the fear course through him and I smiled softly as I moved my hand to his face. He looked down at me and I met his eyes and slowly leaned up and kissed his cheek. I could feel the pain and it was unbearable, but I had to make sure he knew that I loved him. I had to make sure he knew that no matter what  happen I would always love him.

"I love you." I whispered before everything went dark.

...

My eyes shot open and I let out a gasp as I shot up out of bed. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Wolffe.

"Easy. You don't wish to pull your stitches." He said softly.

"What happen?" I asked softly.

"You were injured and nearly died." He explained.

"Where is Plo?" I asked softly.

"He had to return to the temple. He will be here shortly. He asked me to watch you." He said softly.

It wasn't long before Plo arrived and I could feel the anger shooting off of him. He told Wolffe to leave and then turned and looked at me.

"What were you thinking on taking on a group of battle droids by yourself! You could of died!" He snapped.

In all my time of knowing Plo he had never once gotten angry nor had he yelled.

"I-"

"How could you of been so stupid?" He asked as he glared at me.

"With all due respect I did what you would of done. I saved my men and if I would of died then that would give my men a reason to fight harder." I said calmly.

"And what would it of given me?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"What?" I asked softly.

"What would your death have given me? How would I be able to fight when the whole reason I've been fighting for is dead?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Plo...."

"How could I possible live without you?" He asked in a whisper.

I smiled softly and gently moved my hand to his face.

"No matter what happens to me, I will always be with you... and I will always love you." I said as I smiled up at him.

He let out a sigh and gently pulled me to his chest. I smiled as he held me tightly.

"Never scare me like that again." He whispered.

I smiled as I let out a sigh and cuddled into his chest.