Luke Skywalker

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at my husband, well soon to be ex husband.

"Don't give me that look." He said angrily.

"I'm not giving you any look." I said calmly.

"(Y/n), I know you are mad, but I just don't want kids." He said calmly.

"It's fine, I'm not mad."

"I know you are, you can't lie to me."

I went to walk away from him and he let out a sigh.

"Sweetheart, I've just never seen myself as a father." He said as he followed close behind me.

"I said I'm not mad." I said calmly.

"And I know you are lying."

"I'm not lying." I said as I walked into my house.

I grabbed my suitcase and I saw his eyes go wide.

"(Y/n)-"

"Don't, I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. My whole life I have told you how I wanted to be a mother, how I wanted children... and now you want to take that from me? I gave up everything to be with you Luke! Everything and you can't give me one thing?" I asked as I glared at him.

"I-"

"Goodbye Luke, I'm going to stay with Leia and Han, they need someone to watch Ben." I said as I packed my bag and leg the house.

Week later

It had been a week and I was terribly missing Luke. Leia told me to give it time and that Luke would see how much he missed me and agree to have kids with me, but I knew that he wouldn't let me win. It was the only bad thing about him. Luke never gave up on his ideas and he never gave up on what he believed in. It was a bad trait and it was also why I married him.

"Auntie!" A voice exclaimed.

I let out a laugh as I picked up Ben and spun him around.

"There is my favorite nephew!" I exclaimed as I threw him up into the air.

"I'm your only nephew!" He said with a laugh.

"Uncle Luke!" He yelled as he wiggles out of my arms and ran to my husband.

Luke picked him up and sent him a smile as he threw him up into the air.

"There is my favorite nephew." Luke said with a smile.

Ben let out a laugh and I smiled softly, my smile disappeared as I met Luke's eyes.

"Hey, you mind if Uncle Luke and Auntie (Y/n) have a little talk?" Luke asked softly.

"Okay." Ben said as he walked out of the room.

"He's a well behaved kid." Luke said softly.

"Yea." I said softly.

Luke let out a sigh and walked over to me. He set beside me on the couch and leaned forward.

"I'm scared." He said softly.

"What are you scared of?" I asked as I took his hands.

"What if I'm a horrible father? Or what if I lose you? (Y/n) there is a hundred things that could go wrong."

"And there is a hundred and one things that could go write. Luke, there is always a risk with having a child, and as for being a bad father.... there is no way. Luke you are amazing and any child would be happy to be your child." I said softly.

"Then let's do it.... let's have a baby." He said softly.

A smile broke off on my face and I quickly shot up and smashed my lips against Luke's he let out a chuckle and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said softly.

Two years later

"Ani! Come back here!" I yelled as I chased my two year old.

I heard laughter and frowned as I saw my son hiding behind his father.

"You're helping him?" I asked shocked.

"Helping who? There is no one here." Luke said playfully.

My son let out a giggle and I shook my head as I sent them a smile.

"Well if our son takes a bath I'll get him ice cream." I said calmly.

"I'm here!" Ani exclaimed.

I let out a laugh as he ran to the bathroom.

"And you said you would be a terrible father." I said as I pecked Luke's lips before following behind our son.