Rex

Being the wife of a clone trooper has been tough especially since I use to be a Jedi Knight. I was the apprentice of Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi and it didn't take me long to become a Jedi Knight. I met my husband when I was working along side Anakin Skywalker, my adoptive sister's master. Ahsoka Tano is a Togruta female and we where both found by Master Plo Koon, when we where children. I became a Padawan before Ahsoka because I was older by a year, but she met Rex first. Now after the clone wars we both are fighting in the war for peace.

I was on my way to talk to Kanan when Rex stopped me to ask me something.

"Hey (Y/N) come here please." Rex said smiling at me.

"Whats up sweetheart?" I asked smiling at him.

"Well I was curious.... what do you think about us having children?" He asked with a blush.

"Children?" I asked.

"Yea would you like to have some?"

"I don't know.... I mean with all this fighting is it really good to bring a child into this world?" I asked.

"Yea... your right... I was just being stupid." Rex said as he walked away.

I sighed as I wet and talked to Kanan. Being honest I do want children, but what if they are force sensitive or what if I die or worse Rex dies? How could we raise them when there was so many things that could go wrong.

"Hey so whats up with Rex?" Ezra asked me as I left the room with Kanan.

"What do you mean?" Kanan asked confused as we walked down the hall way.

"Well he looked really sad.... almost like he was gonna cry."

"That's probably my fault. Rex asked me about having children and I told him I didn't believe now was the right time." I said as I sighed.

"That isn't the only reason is it?" Kanan asked as he sighed deeply.

"What if I'm not cut out to be a mother?" I asked with a sigh.

"You and Rex should talk cause I feel he thinks you don't want to have children with him." Kanan explained.

I sighed as I walked to my shared room with Rex to see him looking at a picture.

"What if I can't be a good mother?" I asked softly.

"What?" Rex asked confused as he looked up at me.

"What if we have children and they hate me because I'm a horrible mother?" I asked through tears.

"Sweetheart you could never be a horrible mother.... you are the most amazing woman I know you will be a amazing mother." He said as he stood up and hugged me.

"Then lets do it.... lets have a baby." I said smiling up at him.

He smiled happily at me before kissing me I smiled as I pulled away and hugged him.

TIME SKIP 10 YEARS LATER

"Cody, Soka! get back here you two!" I yelled as I chased my 5 and 10 year old children.

Rex and I had a son named Cody nine months after we tried to have a baby and then 5 years ago we had our daughter Soka. They are both force sensitive and a pain to deal with but I love them non the less.

"Hey kiddos!" Rex yelled as he picked them both up.

"Daddy we where running from mommy!" Soka whined.

"Now why would you do that?" He asked with a smile.

"Cause we hate bath time." Cody whined.

"How about this you take a bath and mommy will tell you a story about the Jedi." Rex said with a smile.

"Will you mommy?" They pleaded.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

Rex put them down and they ran to finish their bath. I smiled as I hugged my husband and he kissed my forehead.

"I told you so." He said with a laugh.

"I know... and I love you for it." I said as I went to help the kids.