Rex

How I got dragged into this game I'll never know. One moment I was reading a book and the next my best friend, Cody, dragged me with him to a game night.

"Okay never have I ever drank a strange liquid off my brother's chest." Rex said calmly.

We all looked at Fives and he shrugged his shoulder and threw his drink back.

"You disgust me." Echo said as he shook his head.

"Okay, never have I ever got caught sleeping naked beside my General." Fives said with a smirk.

"We would of frozen if we hadn't of shared body heat!" Cody yelled before he grabbed his drink.

"Sure you would of." Rex said with a laugh.

"Okay, never have I ever shot at my General." Cody said with a smirk.

Rex's eyes went wide and he grumbled something out before grabbing his drink

Rex's eyes went wide and he grumbled something out before grabbing his drink. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Never have I ever slept with a Jedi." Rex said calmly.

I watched as both Cody, Fives, and Echo took a drink.

"Seriously? All three of you have?" I asked shocked.

"Don't ask." Cody ordered.

"Hey I don't care, I slept with Shaak Ti." Echo said with a smile.

"You too, my man!" Fives exclaimed as he highfived Echo.

"You two disgust me." I said as I shook my head.

"Okay, never have I ever blew up a ship.... my own ship." Echo said with a smirk.

I grabbed my glass and let out a sigh as I chugged it.

"Okay, never have I ever kissed my best friend for a bet and got sick and put in the hospital for a week." I said as I looked at Fives.

"That is very specific." Rex said with a frown.

I watched as Fives took a drink and then Echo and Cody followed behind him.

"Wait isn't Fives your best friend?" I asked looking at Echo.

"Don't ask." He said sternly.

I sent Cody a look and he let out a groan.

"Skywalker." He said calmly.

"That's all I gotta know." I said calmly.

"Wait who did Fives kiss?" Rex asked with a frown.

"Me, I was sick with flu, and he kissed me cause Hardcase dared him." I said with a laugh.

"And it was worth it." Hardcase said with a laugh.

"Was it really?" I asked as I grabbed my shoe.

He scooted closer to Fives and I smiled.

"Okay never have I ever liked Captain Rex, and wished to jump his bones." Fives said with a smirk.

I sent Fives a glare and grabbed my drink and chugged it. I saw Echo stiffen a laugh as I flipped both of them off. I saw a smile on Rex's face and I let out a sigh.

"Never have I punched someone in the face for eating my last bag of chips." I said as I quickly change the subject.

Fives took a drink of his and I saw Echo glare at him.

"And I'd do it again if you touch my chips again." Fives said with a smirk.

"Can I do one?" Rex asked calmly.

"Go ahead." Fives said calmly.

"Never have I been in love with (Y/n)." Rex said calmly.

I felt like my heart would shatter, but before I knew it Rex had grabbed the bottle of scotch and downed it before standing up and grabbing my hand. I looked at him shocked as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me away.

"Get you some!" Fives yelled.

We soon made it to a room and he put me down, I went to say something but he pressed his lips against mine, silencing any word. I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer.

"So you love me?" I asked with a smirk.

"So you wanna jump my bones?"

"Damn straight I do." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.